Longest You’ve Had To Wait For Lab Results

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

WhatSayYou89

10 weeks for a downed dht machine in 2006.

Damit. This is the first time I’ve ordered a DHT test so was wondering if that would cause the test to take longer.

I’m assuming they would get me all of the other bloodwork results backs besides the dht if that was the only thing holding it up.

usually, the only test that is going to take the longest for what we guys tend to run is the Sensitive Estradiol LC/MS/MS. I've gone 13 days with Quest, haven't and won't use LabCorp.

Gman86

I’ve been getting labs done through Quest for about 5 years now. Usually 3-4 times per year. I used to get around 30 labs done, since my insurance covers them 100%. Most I ever waited was probably around 9-10 days. It usually takes about a week though. I’ve always gotten the Estradiol ultra sensitive test and DHT by the way. DHT has never caused the test results to take longer as far as I know. I haven’t gotten my DHT checked the past 2 times I’ve had labs done, and it doesn’t seem like I’m getting the results any sooner than I normally do.

What I have learned, however, is Quest always sends my doctor the results 2-3 days before they post on Quest’s website. So after a week, if they haven’t posted yet, I call my docotor’s office to see if they’re there. I use Defy now, so they’re super friendly and helpful every time I call, and if they have the results they email me a copy right away.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me