LIVING IN OVERREGULATED UPSTATE NY-HOW DO I GET LABWORK?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Scottsyracuse

Hello, Im new to TRT. Trying to find out how this Labwork gets done. I live in upstate NY, and it sounds like there are problems with prohibitive regulation. Driving down to Scranton PA would not be a big problem.
Will a lab in PA honor a script from say Defy in Tampa?
"Dont tread on me"... now I know what theyre talking about!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

River Rat

Hello, Im new to TRT. Trying to find out how this Labwork gets done. I live in upstate NY, and it sounds like there are problems with prohibitive regulation. Driving down to Scranton PA would not be a big problem.
Will a lab in PA honor a script from say Defy in Tampa?
"Dont tread on me"... now I know what theyre talking about!
I live in upstate ny as well. I am actually north of Syracuse. The Labcorp in Watertown completed the labs without issue from a draw request from Defy. I was very hesitant so I ordered 1 lab for starters and it worked fine. I then ordered a full panel. I have recently traveled to nyc to see Dr Rotman as I prefer a face the face visit with my doctor.

I've had many patients from New York travel to PA for labs, there's no issue with doing so.

If you're not a current patient, email me at [email protected] and I can assist you with ordering labs. You do not have to become a patient to order labs through us, we also offer discounted lab testing as a service, you'd just have to sign some paperwork allowing us to release the results to you.

rugbyhit

I'm in Rochester NY and fortunately I travel to PA on business often, so I've used Labcorp in PA with no issues. After being in the Labcorp system as a regular patient (about 4 visits), i took a shot at using Labcorp in Auburn NY. I walked in, they see I'm in the system, no problem. Although, i just had labs done a week ago and they lost my results...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me