Little help with numbers appreciated

Buy Lab Tests Online

sladedog

Greetings and thanks for a great forum.

I'll try to keep it short but happy to reply with any more details if requested.

49 yo male. 5,10 196 lbs. Workout 5 days a week. Healthy diet. No alcohol, non smoker. Currently take Vitamin C, D, zinc, Magnesium, B Complex, and Fish oil daily.

Been on TRT since Jan. Still trying to educate myself and get dialed in. Currently taking about .35CC 2xs weekly for approximately 140mg a week.

Total T=1140
Free T- 22.7
Estradiol Sens= 66.3
Pregnenolone MS- less than 10
Dihydrotest- 98
DHEA sulfate- 129
DHEA serum= less than 20
SHGB- 28
Hematocrit- 51.8 (need to give blood again?)

Liver good. Prostate good. Thyroid stable.
I am not on an AI. My first protocol was 200mg of T and an AI every other day. I felt terrible. After research I stopped the AI and lowered the T to about 140. I have had some benefits for sure, however I'm pretty sure I'm not "optimized". I have a bit more energy and drive, but not super significant. Have noticed the morning erections a lot more as well. I am recovering a bit better from chronic pains. I'm a pretty beat up man with lots of old injuries etc. I started TRT to feel more like myself, get some more drive and vigor, and potential help recovery from the gym (read I want to gain strength and mobility not necessarily concerned with big muscle gains)

My questions- seems like free T isn't so great. Any thoughts on getting that up a bit? It doesn't appear that my SHGB is too high.

DHEA and Pregnenolone both look low. I ordered both of those but have not started as they haven't arrived. I am very cautious in my approach because I tend to be sensitive and react to most things I ingest. If I start those I will start one at a time with a small dose, work my way up, and see how I feel.

anyways- so much knowledge here and I wanted to see if anyone sees anything obvious and has personal feedback. I'm also ok hearing that the current T is too much and that I can try working that back as well- I'm not wed to anything here, other than trying to feel better.

Thanks in advance!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale