Latest lab results

Buy Lab Tests Online
I've previously posted my labs earlier this year, but will repost them to give a full picture. I first visited a urologist in April of 2015 and took my first set of labs (results provided below):

04282015.jpg

These were the only results I was provided, but I know it's not a full set of labs that should normally be checked. At that point, my original doctor put me on 200mg of Testosterone Cypionate once every two weeks. Needless to say, it was a rollercoaster for an entire year (I know, I should have switched to another doc sooner for many reasons I'm aware of now). Anyhow, after almost a full year of seeing this doctor, I went for some more lab work. These labs were taken at trough (aka the end of the 2 weeks and the morning of my next injection):

02152016.jpg

As you can see, my testosterone levels only went up about 14 points. At that time I decided to switch doctors and my new doctor immediately put me on 200mg of TCyp once per week and 1,500 iu of HCG per week and took another set of labs while I was there (these labs were taken on the 4th day after my last injection...ignore the written notes as I've already gotten details about those items from previous posts):

03112016.jpg

This showed me several things, 1. my testosterone at 4 days was pretty good and 2. my E2 was pretty high (according to the standard test, not the sensitive). I had been feeling pretty sensitive nips and a few other side effects of high E2, but I didn't pay it any mind. I talked to my doc and he put me on .5 mg of Anastrozole after seeing those results. After a few days, I was feeling like crap and after finding this site decided I would split my dosage of TCyp and HCG and attempt to reduce my E2 naturally with that split (E3.5D). That seemed to do the trick for a bit, but then the high E2 symptoms started again. I contacted my doctor's office and they then put me on .25mg of Anastrozole. To me, that seemed to do the trick. Ever since I've been taking .25mg of Anastrozole with my injections every 3.5 days, my night wood is good and libido is also good, but I would not say excellent.

So, I went to another follow-up last Friday and took my next set of labs. These labs were taken at trough on Friday morning before my next injection:

Hematocrit - 45.2% (Standard range = 37.0 - 49.0 %)
Estradiol - 3 ng/dl (Standard range = 0.5-5 ng/dl)
Total Testosterone - 1,152 (Standard range = 200 - 1,000 ng/dl)

These were the only labs that were taken, so I don't have a full picture of things. I do know I feel better on this protocol than my once every week and especially my once every two weeks, but I'd like to see if I can take the Anastrozole only once per week or reduce it altogether by increasing my dosage frequency further to see if that makes me feel better. Again, I feel really good right now, but I wouldn't rate it as great just yet. I felt great for a little while when I first started my E3.5D protocol, but then it went away after about 2 weeks.

My next step is to probably switch over to Defy and get full labs to tweak things a little further, but I'm not 100% sure. After speaking with my doctor about a few concerns I had and questions, we were able to resolve them fairly easily. He is very open to my suggestions, willing to allow me to tinker or try new protocols, and has provided some really good feedback and recommendations, so I'm not sure if I should stay with him and just get separate labs through DiscountedLabs or bite the bullet and move on over to Defy. I'm not too fond of the nurse my doctor has, but he's been really good so far. Atleast from my two visits with him. I'm really leaning towards heading to Defy, though. Just don't want to deal with the initial costs of switching over. I'm also considering riding this out for the remainder of the year to see if I can get to where I want to be with this doctor, since I have definitely made a 180 on my health since seeing him. This will help financially and allow my flexible spending account to refresh at the beginning of next year. I'm still on the fence and haven't decided yet, though.

Anyhow, just wanted to share my latest update and labs with everyone.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Glad to hear that you are feeling better!

How long have you been on your latest protocol? I ask because if it has been less than 5-6 weeks, your body is still adjusting and it would be best to wait the full 5-6 weeks before making any adjustments.

Glad to hear that you are feeling better!

How long have you been on your latest protocol? I ask because if it has been less than 5-6 weeks, your body is still adjusting and it would be best to wait the full 5-6 weeks before making any adjustments.

I've been on this protocol for about 10 weeks now. The first two weeks were great, but then....not so much.

ERO

OK, cool. What are the areas that need improvement? Energy, libido, just an over-all good feeling, something else, etc?

I see your SHBG is at 16, which is low, so you may feel better going to every day or every other day injections. Generally speaking, every 3.5 days is plenty if one has SHBG in the normal range, but for those of us with low SHBG, more often is almost always better. As a bonus one often needs less AI or even no AI when injecting more often as well.

I wouldn't necessarily say "low" libido, but less libido than during those two weeks. My energy levels are still pretty good. I know I was getting night wood atleast about 6-10 times per night where it would wake me up and the sex was incredible! Right now I still get night wood, but I'd say maybe about 2-3 times throughout the night. The sex is good now, but I just know that those two weeks were the best I've felt in every sense.

I do want to add, though. The labs with the 1,309 TT were without HCG and only with 200mg TCyp that week. I think I need more precise labs of all my levels on this protocol to compare better. I may get those done next week before I decide to increase the frequency of injections.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me