labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

vagabond

hey guys so I was at the VA today and got a copy of my labs from march 25 so this is what i can read off the chart
test-1905 ng/dl
free test 71.8 ng/dl
TSH-1.488 mIU/L
SEXBNDHOR-11 NMOL/L
PSA-2.5 NG/ML

before ya panic on the test level I had took the blood work like 2 days after the shot not thinking what so ever man you should have seen the docs face when I went in lol i took a new test this morning for my T levels
I am not sure what the SEXBNDHOR is
thanks for looking and I have to say I love this site so much info still reading and reading
also no estrogen or t3 or t4 test ran but last number it think he said was like 66 they said the high side of normal i would take some DIM plus but havent in a while

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
It's SHBG...Sex Binding Hormone Globulin. It's not much of an issue, those of us that are low (11 is pretty low) typically need to inject EOD, or more frequently than E3.5D that is the current norm.
You're PSA should be of concern...2.5 warrants further exam...Dr Jelly Finger, perhaps.

vagabond

It's SHBG...Sex Binding Hormone Globulin. It's not much of an issue, those of us that are low (11 is pretty low) typically need to inject EOD, or more frequently than E3.5D that is the current norm.
You're PSA should be of concern...2.5 warrants further exam...Dr Jelly Finger, perhaps.
hahah doc jelly fingers thats funny as hell he
as far the PSA we spoke about it and on the labs the range says 0-4 so he was saying I am in the middle
and that makes sense about the SBGH I was reading one of the threads understanding your blood work thought they would put it on the lab sheet as SBGH and yes mine being 11 and on my lab sheet there are foot notes and give the ranges for males and females and says it should be between 19.0 - 83.0 NMOL/L so now to see what to do about that
Also is there a link explaing the benifits of higher free test levels ?

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

hahah doc jelly fingers thats funny as hell he
as far the PSA we spoke about it and on the labs the range says 0-4 so he was saying I am in the middle
and that makes sense about the SBGH I was reading one of the threads understanding your blood work thought they would put it on the lab sheet as SBGH and yes mine being 11 and on my lab sheet there are foot notes and give the ranges for males and females and says it should be between 19.0 - 83.0 NMOL/L so now to see what to do about that
Also is there a link explaing the benifits of higher free test levels ?

High free testosterone is desirable, BUT in the presence of low SHBG it can well mean you are clearing all your testosterone too quickly. It is a mug's game trying to raise or lower SHBG, you can try but it tends to seek its own levl. You just need to work both with and around it. I have low SHBG and inject on a daily basis, for example. You may well find a twice or three time a week injection schedule is all you need to do in order to offset the challenge.

vagabond

High free testosterone is desirable, BUT in the presence of low SHBG it can well mean you are clearing all your testosterone too quickly. It is a mug's game trying to raise or lower SHBG, you can try but it tends to seek its own levl. You just need to work both with and around it. I have low SHBG and inject on a daily basis, for example. You may well find a twice or three time a week injection schedule is all you need to do in order to offset the challenge.

Good to know I only inject once a week 1cc of cyp. I also am in the gym 5 days a week I do HIIT 3 times a week and the other 2 days is weights and core and sprints I eat about 90% clean as possible no alcohol,drugs etc
I am a believer in supplementation try to use good quality such as black stone labs, old school labs and jym supplements and 1st form

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Are you taking anything besides TRT? Any anabolic ? (we don't judge since I have used them)

By the way, you would get better response to your question if you edit the title of it via Go advanced edits.

"Labs" will entice few people to click on your question.

Last edited:

vagabond

Are you taking anything besides TRT? Any anabolic ? (we don't judge since I have used them)
no Nelson not at all I take one injection of test cyp on sundays the 10th was a friday and I understand that cyp has a 2 week half life is that's correct, I have always been afraid of other compounds. beside supplements like pre workout and BCAA,I was taking that Tbomb,red test and testojack 200 I change back and forth they seem to give me a lil xtra umph since my days are long usually up at 6m and in bed around 10pm ish
I just recently last week actually changed my nutrition I am doing intermittent fasting I have used macro nutrition for the past 2 years and still using it but just fasting for 16 hours and then have a 8 hr fed window 40/25/35 carbs/protein/fats

Fireproof

no Nelson not at all I take one injection of test cyp on sundays the 10th was a friday and I understand that cyp has a 2 week half life is that's correct, I have always been afraid of other compounds. beside supplements like pre workout and BCAA,I was taking that Tbomb,red test and testojack 200 I change back and forth they seem to give me a lil xtra umph since my days are long usually up at 6m and in bed around 10pm ish
I just recently last week actually changed my nutrition I am doing intermittent fasting I have used macro nutrition for the past 2 years and still using it but just fasting for 16 hours and then have a 8 hr fed window 40/25/35 carbs/protein/fats

I would suggest going to twice/week injections like most of us here.

Test Cyp half life is only 8 days. Not 2 weeks. So injecting every 3.5 days would keep your levels much more stable.

Note: Just as FYI - I've been intermittent fasting for quite a while like you - eating during 8-9 hour window (which is typically 11am to 7-8pm) and fasting the balance. Has worked really well during maintenance phases and fat loss phases. 😊

vagabond

also the last estrodol test was June 22 2015

62 pg/ml range is 0-55
they never put my on a AI I have just used natural stuff like DIM-plus etc I asked them about it and they said it was not an issue shit that's been a year ago have no idea what it is thanks VA lol

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I bet the VA uses the immunoassay based estradiol test which over estimates the value.

How do you feel? What are you trying to accomplish? Still not clear.

ERO

Also be aware that unless you are having overt symptoms of high E2, your level may be fine as-is. Don't try to hit specific lab values - that is a rabbit hole you don't want to go down - go by how you feel with the lab numbers as a backup.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me