LabCorp - Test Result Turnaround Time

Buy Lab Tests Online

CSI007

Any one notice it taking longer for LabCorp to get results back to you?

6 months ago and entire set of tests including E2 took 2 to 3 days. Last test took over a week and this test looks to take just as long.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Any one notice it taking longer for LabCorp to get results back to you?

6 months ago and entire set of tests including E2 took 2 to 3 days. Last test took over a week and this test looks to take just as long.

Depends. Where are you in the US?

What did you have ordered?

Almost everything except for DHT, free testosterone, and estradiol sensitive is within 48 hours, most of it being under 24 hours.
Problem is if you have a fast turnaround test with E2 sensitive, they won't release the final report until both are done.

DHT takes almost a week.

E2 sensitive is only ran in north carolina so the closer you are to there the faster you get it back generally. They're also only ran 2 days a week, so if you're west coast, then it's possible you miss the day they run it. So you wait until the next cycle. Basically your blood is sitting for no reason.

All blood results are faxed immediately once finished to your doctors office, by law, according to labcorp. These are called preliminary results. You can ask your doctor's office for them but they may not give them to you.

Business days don't matter to labcorp. They run tests 24/7. I've had results come back in the middle of the night.

They also make mistakes. Not enough sample, it's hemolyzed, there's an alert on it, or the wrong tube was used.

CSI007

I'm on the east coast.

I usually see the results showing "upcoming tests" in the labcorp portal and then usually the next day they show up from discountlabs

I ordered E2, TT, FT, TSH, Ferratin, CBC, CMP, PSA and I think FSH and LH were part of the package deal from discountlabs (I know and I don't need these but the price was cheaper with these included in the test)

Vitamin_C

Yep, LabCorp sucks now. My last sensitive E2 test took 10 days to report, that was my only lab drawn. I am day 8 since my most recent draw for sensitive E2 (I had crashed my E2, expecting E2 rebound now) and it looks like another 10 day wait. I was told they are having "issues" with their sensitive E2 labs. I am going to request SonoraQuest labs through my provider now, I am done with Labcorps atrocious waits.

Last edited:
Yep, LabCorp sucks now. My last sensitive E2 test took 10 days to report, that was my only lab drawn. I am day 8 since my most recent draw for sensitive E2 (I had crashed my E2, expecting E2 rebound now) and it looks like another 10 day wait. I was told they are having "issues" with their sensitive E2 labs. I am going to request SonoraQuest labs through my provider now, I am done with Labcorps atrocious waits.

Everyone takes time on E2 Sensitive, you're missing that part of the discussion.

Vitamin_C

Everyone takes time on E2 Sensitive, you're missing that part of the discussion.

Doesn't make sense. In June my PCP ordered a CBC, CMP, sensitive estrogen, testosterone panel, and SHBG and I got the results back in 7 days. My last two sensitive E2' in July and August with no other labs ordered have taken 10+ days to report.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me