Lab help

Buy Lab Tests Online

green2145

So I finally got back my labs.SHBG,LH,and FSH are low. Estradiol looks fine. Any recommendations based on this? I'm guessing I'm secondary if I'm understanding it correctly.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
So I finally got back my labs.SHBG,LH,and FSH are low.Estradiol looks fine.Any recommendations based on this? I'm guessing I'm secondary if I'm understanding it correctly.

The only recommendation anyone can make based on what you've provided, is to recommend you post your lab results.

I'll try to get the actual labs uploaded.LH 0.2,FSH 0.7,SHBG 12.4,Estradiol 15.1,Prolactin 14.0.

Yeah pictures or screenshots are best. You didn't post reference ranges or anything, and I would assume there are more labs you had ran.

If you could add some information, it'll help people provide the best feedback, and there are some very very intelligent members here.

Age, height, weight, exercise level, symptoms, medications, basically anything relevant to testosterone and low testosterone symptoms.

I imagine you're on TRT?

I had a Dr. run them and no I'm not on testosterone yet.Looking at the numbers,what makes you think that?

your LH and FSH are basically zero indicating, to me, that you're on testosterone but you say that you're not so there's def a medical condition there, like youre primary AND secondary.

green2145

20170108_081733.jpgLet's see if this works.

CSI007

propecia is bad stuff. I have read extensively about people that have used it and have similar problems. It doesn't seem like any resolution is ever found and it appears to be a life time of terrible symptoms of the drug use. From what I gather, some of tried a restart with clomid or similar with little or limited success. Definitely does something to the HPTA axis.

Estradiol 15.1.Yes I was on propecia for about two years,discontinued two months ago.Also never been on TRT.

How old are you? Height and weight?

I mean, you have profound HPTA suppression, but in absence of significantly elevated prolactin, I honestly don't know what to say. I can only think of a pituitary problem, which would be easy to rule in or out by checking other hormones, TSH, IGF-1, ACTH, and cortisol.

I don't know that anyone here(including myself) will have much advice for you. I'd highly highly recommend you seek a qualified doctor who specializes in male hormones.

ERO

My 2-cents - I would recommend getting a consult with Dr. Saya @ Defy Medical even if you are looking to get TRT elsewhere, or you are not sure one way or another. He is likely to want more thorough blood work as well.

green2145

My 2-cents - I would recommend getting a consult with Dr. Saya @ Defy Medical even if you are looking to get TRT elsewhere, or you are not sure one way or another. He is likely to want more thorough blood work as well.

I'd love to but that initial consultation is out of my budget at the moment.I think I'll just have to try a few things on my own and go that route if all else fails.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me