Lab help

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

I'd love to but that initial consultation is out of my budget at the moment.I think I'll just have to try a few things on my own and go that route if all else fails.

I can't speak to your financial situation, but consider the cost in time and frustration, to say nothing of the ongoing ill health, that would be involved in pursuing this on your own. You may well find relief, and I hope you do, but the odds are you won't. At that point, you spend the money and consult Defy. The money is spent one way or the other.

Whatever you do, please,keep us posted. All the best.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I thought I recently saw somewhere here an offer for a defy free consultation

I actually see the advertisement for defy on this page that says "free consultation" but I don't know what that entails. It might just be a brief explanation.

I doubt it means lab interpretation or anything like that as that'd constitute a doctor-patient relationship AFAIK. I don't think any doctor would do that for anyone who calls, as to my understanding they'd be obligated to treat if something was majorly wrong, although I may be entirely incorrect here.

I actually see the advertisement for defy on this page that says "free consultation" but I don't know what that entails. It might just be a brief explanation.

I doubt it means lab interpretation or anything like that as that'd constitute a doctor-patient relationship AFAIK. I don't think any doctor would do that for anyone who calls, as to my understanding they'd be obligated to treat if something was majorly wrong, although I may be entirely incorrect here.

Correct. The consultation in this context is a consultation with a patient liaison to determine suitability as a patient and if progressing to a medical consultation (whereby physician-patient relationship IS established) is in the best interest of the patient.

Green2145 - it's a little difficult to read your labs on my mobile device, but from what I see you should definitely pursue a consult with a knowledgeable physician. If you CAN find one covered by your insurance, obviously hat would be great...if not, we are available and are more affordable than many may think. As stated above, the office can guide you with more info. Best of luck and please do find a knowledgeable doc to work with.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me