KYZATREX® (oral testosterone undecanoate) now available in all states across the US

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator

Screenshot (18110).png

Screenshot (18112).png

Screenshot (18113).png

Screenshot (18114).png

Screenshot (18115).png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Screenshot (18117).png

If prescribed, your monthly treatment plan ($149) includes the following:

*a monthly supply of your FDA-approved oral testosterone prescription

Screenshot (18102).png

madman

Super Moderator
KYZATREX®

Simbarn

Andriol, which is oral testosterone undecanoate, has been available in Australia for a long time, more than a couple of decades. It was never very popular here. I tried it many years ago and did not feel very much from it at all unfortunately.

madman

Super Moderator
At $150/month, I don't expect many orders when there are way cheaper modalities.

Most definitely but keep in mind that there are men seeking out other options as they have no interest in using transdermal (gels/creams) let alone poking themselves with needles regardless of the cost.

If we are talking Big Pharma $150/month for Kyzatrex is a steal when compared to Tlando let alone Jatenzo LOL!

Even than as I have stated before most will always aim for injections not only because they are the cheapest/most effective route but more importantly everyone and their brother is aiming for those absurdly high trough TT/FT levels!

Stuck on that more T is better mentality LMFAO!

All bout dem gainz bruh!

F**K it if I am struggling with sides can here dem weights calling me.

SteveCleves

Is there anything special about this formulation? Is it just Test Undecanoate? I surprised this isn't more widely available from compounding pharmacies and/or UGLs.

sammmy

Most people that actually quality for TRT are getting it through their primary doctor and insurance for free. The ones that don't need TRT but want to "optimize" themselves are mostly getting injectable testosterone from sites for probably $30/month, and the blood tests through their doctors are covered by insurance.

So very few that know what they are doing are going to jump on the $150/month bandwagon, especially in that economy that is going to get worse.

Mastodont

How much daily fluctuation are we actually talking about with these, does the undecanoate just build up in the system and keep levels super stable? Did they release any PK charts for this or jatenzo?

madman

Super Moderator

madman

Super Moderator

Mastodont

It’s only a matter of time.
Maybe so, but they had panteston 40mg capsules, same as andriol, not anymore, it was pretty expensive as you had to swallow a lot of them. I wish they still had it, i would have liked to try low dose undecanoate injections combined with 40-80mg capsules twice daily.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me