Just started with defy

Buy Lab Tests Online

SAB

So, I am going to stop the anaztrozole. I just emailed Sam at defy of the change. So far I lost a lost of water weight, my eyes feel dry/tired, lost erectile function ( everything is tight down there now, almost like it is below 0 outside), the past few days I started sweating at night. I think I may be extremely sensitive to the med. I would not think the extra test and hcg would cause this.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SAB

Can anyone chime in if this sound like low E2 , I also think I may just continue with the test and hcg until labs to see how they are and if Dr. Saya and I think E2 is an issue maybe go with a even lower dose of anastrozole. As of right now I have never experienced these symptoms. The last couple night waking up with the sheets soaked in sweat is so crazy so since I keep my air on 68 at night.

Night sweats are TRICKY as they can be both low or high E2 related. I will say that they are MORE common with low E2 however. As mentioned previously, the only way to know for sure is to draw some blood (which we can do early), otherwise would be only speculating...then we would know conclusively.

CoastWatcher

Can anyone chime in if this sound like low E2 , I also think I may just continue with the test and hcg until labs to see how they are and if Dr. Saya and I think E2 is an issue maybe go with a even lower dose of anastrozole. As of right now I have never experienced these symptoms. The last couple night waking up with the sheets soaked in sweat is so crazy so since I keep my air on 68 at night.

Ask Defy for a lab order and test your estradiol. Put your mind at ease.

SAB

Thanks all for the comments, I know the blood test is the best. I am currently out of town on work. I left the anastrozole at home. When I get back I have appt with my GP for routine Blood pressure check up (started meds not to long ago). I will ask him for a lab order he usually has no issues with this , its also done right in the office (labcorp is onsite). So by the time I get that done it will be about 8 days with out the anastrozole. So would it be safe to say if the estradiol comes back low or even all the way up to my normal level. that the symptoms were attributed to low e2 (also if they get better or disappear in the meantime). Dr. Saya I can also forward these to your office when they are done to get attached to my chart. Also I would assume if I come back high then yes I need to start taking the anastrozole again. Just so nervous, I know Im in the best hands with Dr. Saya though. I am liking the HCG, I have noticed not a size increase yet but the testicles have firmed up.

CoastWatcher

Thanks all for the comments, I know the blood test is the best. I am currently out of town on work. I left the anastrozole at home. When I get back I have appt with my GP for routine Blood pressure check up (started meds not to long ago). I will ask him for a lab order he usually has no issues with this , its also done right in the office (labcorp is onsite). So by the time I get that done it will be about 8 days with out the anastrozole. So would it be safe to say if the estradiol comes back low or even all the way up to my normal level. that the symptoms were attributed to low e2 (also if they get better or disappear in the meantime). Dr. Saya I can also forward these to your office when they are done to get attached to my chart. Also I would assume if I come back high then yes I need to start taking the anastrozole again. Just so nervous, I know Im in the best hands with Dr. Saya though. I am liking the HCG, I have noticed not a size increase yet but the testicles have firmed up.

You remarked that you're nervous, but try and remember that most of us, the vast majority, devoted time and effort to balancing all the variables in a protocol and - eventually - dialing it in. Patience really is a virtue in matters related to TRT.

All the best.

SAB

So it has been 5 days since stopping the anastrozole. I woke up with morning wood the passed two days, my neck pain has diminished, and the night sweats have stopped. I have my checkup with my GP for blood pressure on Monday. So I am going to see if he will give lab order ( he usually does ) if not I will contact defy. I think at the moment I want to see where the extra test and hcg bring my E2 up to. If it does rise or I still have a few issues that were always present,maybe consulting with Dr. Saya about even a lower dose of anastrozole, if there is one.

Last edited:

SAB

So I missed my checkup due to a work conflict. Anyways I quit the anastrolzole awhile back because of some bad symptoms. After quitting I gradually felt good then I started to go back to my original symptoms. So 7 days before my rescheduled DR appt. I started back on the anastrolzole, Of course I went through a 4-5 days of feeling great and currently I am starting to get muscle aches, eye tiredness, ect. My estradiol came back from a blood draw from a couple days ago and it was 21.5 (sensitive), TT was 867, FT 21. I am thinking the .25mg x 2 a week , should be cut down to .125mg. I did send Defy my latest labs along with my concern as well.

SAB

I was just advised to possibly take it as needed , I am not sure I know how to dose it out that way yet. I guess I can't move to .125mg until my consult. Would the best thing be to just drop it until then. I can't do this roller coaster effect.

Doing it by feel is a rather advanced move, I think a good thing for you is going to a .12mg dose. Some of that feeling better for a few days and then a return to not feeling well is the swing in Estrogen where you pass through the "sweet spot" and go too far the other direction.

SAB

Doing it by feel is a rather advanced move, I think a good thing for you is going to a .12mg dose. Some of that feeling better for a few days and then a return to not feeling well is the swing in Estrogen where you pass through the "sweet spot" and go too far the other direction.
That is what I thought, I responded back to the MA at defy about getting the.125mg version

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me