Just getting started

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Good morning from Wisconsin! Being an Army Officer, my mindset has always been to just push through but I was just so tired all the time and it took more energy than I could muster to put up a good "front" for everyone around me. So I asked my Dr. to test my T levels. Results were 381 Total / 8.38 Free. I was told I was in the normal range. When I said, yes but on the low end, she said, no, you are fine and I was hung up on. That's when I reached out to Defy. They ordered up the full panel and my numbers were better, 465 Total / 10.7 Free, LH 2.2, SHBG 39.7, Estradiol 22.7. Of course, Defy (Jesse was/is awesome) said that they could help me.

As an aside, I told my Dad about TRT, so he got tested, he is 68 and his results were 745 Total / 11.9 Free. Man I wish!!

Anyway, I have my consult tomorrow and I'm hoping that 10 days later I can start my given protocol and in the next couple months get back to my old self. Thank you for all the great information on this forum, I feel much better prepared.

Welcome, Cope. Thanks for your service and for joining us.
You may want to review these two sticky posts:

Testosterone Side Effect Management Table

Testosterone Replacement Monitoring Targets and Their Management

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cope

Well, ended up it was a severe sinus infection. In other news, changed my workout routine and I am one hurting old man. Trying James Grage’s rebuild workout, 4 sets per body part, with a 20, 10, 10, 15 rep scheme and you are always supersetting two exercises. Absolutely brutal.

Cope

Just got the results of my 12 week labs. Labs were done fasted at 0830 Monday morning before I gave myself my Monday morning shot. On Thursday morning, I could feel the high E, so took my AI that morning and did my shot that evening. I don't understand why my SHBG would drop so significantly. Life has been better since week 6, though I still get tired in the afternoons and this recent bloating from the high E. I also notice that my muscles stay sore, where they didn't when I first started. My weight has gone from 195 to 210, with a body fat around 16-18%, which is about where I started. So, see labs below and fire away!!
Hematocrit - 47.3 (37.5-51.0) +3.9
Glucose - 100 (65-99) +3
Creatinine - 1.32 (0.76-1.27) +0.11
BUN/Creatinine ratio - 8 (9-20) -2
Lipids increased but are still optimal
Total T - 1373 (264-916) +908
Free T - 33.9 (6.8-21.5) +23.2
Estradiol - 84.5 (8.0-35.0) +61.8
SHBG - 28.6 (16.5-55.9) -11.1
TSH - 1.280 (0.45-4.50) +0.18
T3 - 3.9 (2.0-4.4) Not previously tested

Buy Lab Tests Online