Is the sensitive e2 test available in Any other countries than the US?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pukiwuki

Hi,

Is the sensitive e2 test available anywhere in europe?
I emailed Synlab in Hungary and asked them whether they have it or the parent company in Germany has it and I was told they don’t.
I suppose Bangkok or Manila won’t have it either right? :)

thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ratbag

Can we not have blood taken and sent to an american lab? I did the spectracell micronutrient analysis and they took my blood in Canada and it was FedEx'd to the lab in the USA and I got the results online. I also paid online. I wonder if this can be done with DiscountLabs or labcorp etc?

madman

Super Moderator
Can we not have blood taken and sent to an american lab? I did the spectracell micronutrient analysis and they took my blood in Canada and it was FedEx'd to the lab in the USA and I got the results online. I also paid online. I wonder if this can be done with DiscountLabs or labcorp etc?

It would come down to the lab one is using as regarding the estradiol sensitive test now offered through Dynacare in Ontario, Quebec and Manitoba when you have your blood drawn they send it to Labcorp for the testing.

Dynacare Laboratories, with locations in Canada, Washington, and Tennessee, is part of Labcorp's national network of industry leading clinical laboratories.

Specific blood tests offered at Dynacare in Canada can be sent to Labcorp but as far as someone in another country....highly doubtful!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me