Is sublingual testosterone administration a worthwhile route?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tharayman

I have seen vendors claiming 99% absorption rate. But if one chooses to go that route one would have to administer several times a day, and would still experience a bit of fluctuations in T levels? Test or other hormones administered this way should be suspension, as the oil wont have any place to sit while the ester dissolves?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TLR

I have seen vendors claiming 99% absorption rate. But if one chooses to go that route one would have to administer several times a day, and would still experience a bit of fluctuations in T levels? Test or other hormones administered this way should be suspension, as the oil wont have any place to sit while the ester dissolves?
All I’ve ever done is the troches, which you put between your cheek and gum. It was twice a day dosing, and to be honest I didn’t care for it….never had blood work on it, but after a few weeks I felt like it wasn’t really working. There are probably others out there that will chime in that may have more experience

Systemlord

I have seen vendors claiming 99% absorption rate. But if one chooses to go that route one would have to administer several times a day, and would still experience a bit of fluctuations in T levels?
I actually can imagine what will happen if you miss a dosage, because I’m on Jatenzo which is dosed twice daily and if I miss a dosage, things go in the wrong direction pretty quickly.

As far as dosing several times a day, too much maintenance for me.

Forty2

All I’ve ever done is the troches, which you put between your cheek and gum. It was twice a day dosing, and to be honest I didn’t care for it….never had blood work on it, but after a few weeks I felt like it wasn’t really working. There are probably others out there that will chime in that may have more experience
What dose troches did you take and did you have any before and after blood work?

TLR

What dose troches did you take and did you have any before and after blood work?
If I recall right they were 100 mg, and I broke them in half and did 50 mg 2x a day….never did blood work….after about 3-4 weeks just wasn’t digging it and went back to shots….my doc said several folks liked them, but they were expensive and I didn’t want to mess with it anymore.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me