Is Nebido right for me?

Buy Lab Tests Online

tman98

Hello guys, I am 20 years old and considering going on TRT. The thing is that the only form of T available in m country is undecanonate (Nebido). Would it work on me considering my blood work? I am specially concerned about that SHBG.

TT: 341 ng/dL (118 - 948)
FT: 11 pg/mL (4 - 30)
LH: 4.58 mUI/mL (1 - 7.1)
FSH: 2.46 mUI/mL (0.480 - 4.170)
E2: 32.40 pg/mL (11.8 - 36.6)
Prolactin: 6.65 ng/mL (2.1 - 17.7)
SHBG: 17.4 nmol/L (10 - 57)
TSH: 1.247 uU/mL (0.480 - 4.170)
fT4: 1.40 ng/dL (0.83 - 1.43)

Thank you

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

Hello guys, I am 20 years old and considering going on TRT. The thing is that the only form of T available in m country is undecanonate (Nebido). Would it work on me considering my blood work? I am specially concerned about that SHBG.

TT: 341 ng/dL (118 - 948)
FT: 11 pg/mL (4 - 30)
LH: 4.58 mUI/mL (1 - 7.1)
FSH: 2.46 mUI/mL (0.480 - 4.170)
E2: 32.40 pg/mL (11.8 - 36.6)
Prolactin: 6.65 ng/mL (2.1 - 17.7)
SHBG: 17.4 nmol/L (10 - 57)
TSH: 1.247 uU/mL (0.480 - 4.170)
fT4: 1.40 ng/dL (0.83 - 1.43)

Thank you

You seem to be in good shape with your hormones, what makes you think TRT is right for you regardless of which ester you inject?

eli

You seem to be in good shape with your hormones, what makes you think TRT is right for you regardless of which ester you inject?

His T levels are no good for a 20 years old. I'm almost 30 and after abusing roids for a few years, my FT is at 11 and I feel like poop

tman98

I have all the symtoms of low T, depression, anxiety, lack of energy, lethargy. My erections are weak and go down easily, recently I´ve noticed that the volumen of my ejaculations have greatly reduced and my libido is pretty low.

My diet is good and I work out 4 times a week.

DragonBits

I have all the symtoms of low T, depression, anxiety, lack of energy, lethargy. My erections are weak and go down easily, recently I´ve noticed that the volumen of my ejaculations have greatly reduced and my libido is pretty low.

My diet is good and I work out 4 times a week.

Not sure what your options are in your country. Are you intending to go through a doctor or some sort of online self treatment?

But since you are young and producing T, clomid and HCG would be something a Doctor would try in the USA to boost your T. That is assuming a higher level of T would help you, which IMO is not a certain thing.

If you take Nebido, or any T ester, it's for your lifetime.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me