Is HCG Causing My Anxiety?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jerzy

I have read threads about HCG and problems. feeling of wanting to jump out of my skin, extreme restlessness, agitation, muscle aches (especially in my legs in the a.m.), sleep issues, skin f'd up, nausea/GI issues, libido totally gone, and erection floppy and weak at best... feeling like I am dying. is it normal? should I continue? I don't want to **** with estrogen since I have bone issues due to anastrozole use and being shutdown 2 or 3 years ago.. I need to know if hcg really does increase e2 or maybe it's just increasing a number on bloodwork.. I can't have anything in my system that lowers e2 or aromatase.. im already have trouble walking. should I continue with hcg? i'll ask my doctor but in the meantime I need to know if I am not hurting myself with continuing hcg
ive used depakote for about weeek a nd a half whicvh i was prescribed.. learned from wikipedia that it's and aromatase inhibitor and androgen and progesteron antagonist.. quit it 1 week ago as soon as I learned about this.. could it be some hormonal reaction? I am confused as hell right now.. thanks for help!!
im not on hcg solo though im on T+ hcg
hcg messed me up too, not that bad. it was only when i did it with test. honestly any exogenous test makes me feel that way at dosages higher than 100mg/week.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching