Is Aveed (Nebido outside the US) Long Acting Testosterone Injection The Answer For Men's Low T?

Buy Lab Tests Online

BigTex

I would be interested to know more about this method, how you feel and pros and cons
Any pip? Why not IM?
All the best!
IM vs sub-q - I have used anabolic steroids for 43 years of my life. During that time I have done so many IM injections that I bend needles trying to do it. I absolutely hate doing IM now. So the sub-q has worked very well for me. No PIP at all. I had a special blend made with is GSO/Myg. Very smooth and easy to work with. I started doing TU probably in 2014. Back then the common dosing was 1000mg every 3 months. I broke this down to 3 injections. Probably in 2016 I started going 750mg/month. I stopped the TU in 2022 and went to test cyp because my doctor recommended it and did not like doing stuff that at all. So I am back to the TU. The pros of this are I always had more stable labs doing the TU. I am hoping the micro-dosing will give further improvements. Either way, I can avoid the IM injections going sub-q. I have done the Aveed with castor oil and it is just a pain trying to use an insulin syringe. Way too thick. So I sacrifice some of the elimination half-life but increase the ease of injection.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DragonBits

IM vs sub-q - I have used anabolic steroids for 43 years of my life. During that time I have done so many IM injections that I bend needles trying to do it. I absolutely hate doing IM now. So the sub-q has worked very well for me. No PIP at all. I had a special blend made with is GSO/Myg. Very smooth and easy to work with. I started doing TU probably in 2014. Back then the common dosing was 1000mg every 3 months. I broke this down to 3 injections. Probably in 2016 I started going 750mg/month. I stopped the TU in 2022 and went to test cyp because my doctor recommended it and did not like doing stuff that at all. So I am back to the TU. The pros of this are I always had more stable labs doing the TU. I am hoping the micro-dosing will give further improvements. Either way, I can avoid the IM injections going sub-q. I have done the Aveed with castor oil and it is just a pain trying to use an insulin syringe. Way too thick. So I sacrifice some of the elimination half-life but increase the ease of injection.
Tex

"I had a special blend made with is GSO/Myg."
So how do you get that done and was it expensive to start with or were you able to do it yourself?

No idea what myg is.

BTW, I am guessing the expiration on unopened TU amp in castor oil is likely 36 months, what is your guess?

BigTex

My doctor had me on test cyp. I am not sure the cypionate was not causing a lot of side effects so I went back to the TU. You guy all know I am very unorthodox, so I had a very good Chinese pharma lab make me the migylol/grape seed oil blend. Migylol is a MTC oil, it is highly stable against oxidation and stays liquid at 0°C. So there is much less chance of the TU crashing in the winter even at higher mg formulations (300/350,g/ml). Myg also has a much lower viscosity than castor oil so it is easy to draw up the TU in an insulin syringe and very easy to inject it. I have used the TU with castor oil in a 31g syringe and it take several minutes to draw up even after heating it. With the miglyol/GSO combination it takes a few seconds, almost like water.

Why did I chose miglyol? Some of the eastern pharmaceutical companies as well as Asian, have started using it as a carrier oil. Miglyol 840 is used in pharmaceuticals because it improves the solubility and absorption of injectables.

Dynamic Viscosity Ratings (mPa.s) of common carrier oils at room temperature (~23.5C / 74F):
Castor 297.0
Tea seed 59.8
Crambe 53.6
High-Oleic Safflower 41.2
Peanut 39.6
Sunflower 37.1
Grapeseed 37.0
Sesame 35.3
Corn 34.9
Cottonseed 33.5
Soybean 32.6
Safflower 31.3
Miglyol - 9-12

Half-lives between Aveed made with castor oil and my special blend using miglyol/GSO will differ greatly. Research has show for instance that the castor oil preparation had a longer half-life than TU in tea seed oil (33.9+/-4.9 vs 20.9+/-6.0 days). So going the route I chose I am losing some off the half life (~< 20days, estimated ~ 17d) but by microdosing it should off set the half-life loss. I am not trying to go 90 days between doses so using castor oil is of no benefit in my case. So when comparing the peaks and troughs between 40mgof TC and 40mg of TU every 5 days the TC, the appear to be the about the same same. The difference it the time it takes to reach peak ester in the blood is much shorter than the castor oil version and not near as quick as TC in cottonseed oil (60d/90d).

When looking under the shelf-life/stability section it usually states anywhere from 3-5 years from the date of production.

The shelf life of most testosterones are anywhere from 3-5 years from the date of production. The expiration date is 3 years on average. I have used them past the expiration date and saw no difference in labs. So I rather doubt they have a very quick degradation rate.

Last edited:

Fortunate

My doctor had me on test cyp. I am not sure the cypionate was not causing a lot of side effects so I went back to the TU. You guy all know I am very unorthodox, so I had a very good Chinese pharma lab make me the migylol/grape seed oil blend. Migylol is a MTC oil, it is highly stable against oxidation and stays liquid at 0°C. So there is much less chance of the TU crashing in the winter even at higher mg formulations (300/350,g/ml). Myg also has a much lower viscosity than castor oil so it is easy to draw up the TU in an insulin syringe and very easy to inject it. I have used the TU with castor oil in a 31g syringe and it take several minutes to draw up even after heating it. With the miglyol/GSO combination it takes a few seconds, almost like water.

Why did I chose miglyol? Some of the eastern pharmaceutical companies as well as Asian, have started using it as a carrier oil. Miglyol 840 is used in pharmaceuticals because it improves the solubility and absorption of injectables.

Dynamic Viscosity Ratings (mPa.s) of common carrier oils at room temperature (~23.5C / 74F):
Castor 297.0
Tea seed 59.8
Crambe 53.6
High-Oleic Safflower 41.2
Peanut 39.6
Sunflower 37.1
Grapeseed 37.0
Sesame 35.3
Corn 34.9
Cottonseed 33.5
Soybean 32.6
Safflower 31.3
Miglyol - 9-12

Half-lives between Aveed made with castor oil and my special blend using miglyol/GSO will differ greatly. Research has show for instance that the castor oil preparation had a longer half-life than TU in tea seed oil (33.9+/-4.9 vs 20.9+/-6.0 days). So going the route I chose I am losing some off the half life (~< 20days, estimated ~ 17d) but by microdosing it should off set the half-life loss. I am not trying to go 90 days between doses so using castor oil is of no benefit in my case. So when comparing the peaks and troughs between 40mgof TC and 40mg of TU every 5 days the TC, the appear to be the about the same same. The difference it the time it takes to reach peak ester in the blood is much shorter than the castor oil version and not near as quick as TC in cottonseed oil (60d/90d).

When looking under the shelf-life/stability section it usually states anywhere from 3-5 years from the date of production.

The shelf life of most testosterones are anywhere from 3-5 years from the date of production. The expiration date is 3 years on average. I have used them past the expiration date and saw no difference in labs. So I rather doubt they have a very quick degradation rate.
What kind of issues were you having with cypionate?

BigTex

What kind of issues were you having with cypionate?
High HCT, high estrogen and only doing 80mg every 10 days, even a DVT. Never had this problem in over 43 years of doing AAS and it started when I was switched by my doctor from TU to TC. I will see in May if my theory is right or its just age catching up with me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me