Is Aveed (Nebido outside the US) Long Acting Testosterone Injection The Answer For Men's Low T?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jay Ara

I'm coming out of it without any post-cycle.
I did the same, according to my doctor I had to wait my body to recover it naturally, they did not prescribe me any Arimidex, Clomid or HCG, I did ask and they said that is off label and they could not give me a "Cancer" drug to help my body to recover faster. Docs are conservative here, but worked eventually.

Jay Ara

I felt terrible, my T is normally below the lower limit, and I felt terrible, my brain does not work right, my body does not function, lack of strength, endurance, low motivation to work out.
I practice BJJ (reason I found low T) and my training partners can see the difference too, before my break I was sparing and this guy was amazed with my speed and power, off Nebido I was always tired, slow and weak, recently we trained together and he realized my power is back, and I told him I'm back with my treatment. I train 4 to 6 times per week and I feeling better and better. I had my second shot a couple of weeks ago and should have control in 5 weeks to see my levels and define the interval.
Libido off Nebido was also low, now with Nebido is back to normal.

cman245

Tried Nebido in Asia and it didn't work out well for me. Estrogen levels shot up and negated any benefit from the testosterone. After 14 days my testosterone dropped back down below 400. Currently on enanthate 1ml 250mg per week and it works out OK. I also tried Sustanon 250 and jacked up my estrogen. The simple stuff seems to work better for my situation.

Jay Ara

250mg per week is not TRT dose, as far as I know, you should feel great as your T levels are going to be higher than normal.
Anyway, if your T levels are good and E level are good, and you feel great and no side effects, good for you. My doctor says that she treats symptoms not numbers.
@cman245, do you get your treatment paid by your insurance? What are your Total and Free T and Estrogen at 250mg per week?

cman245

@cman245, do you get your treatment paid by your insurance? What are your Total and Free T and Estrogen at 250mg per week?
No insurance to pay here in Asia but the out of pocket wasn't too bad. I think it was around $120 for Nebido which would have been OK if it worked. I took the full 1000mg on Nebido. On 250mg per week of enanthate I am averaging around 900 on total T at 4 days after injection. I haven't done a free T test in a while because I am feeling fairly well and a Free T test is hard to get here. My E was at 28 on the 4th day with enthanate. On Nebido my E was 67 after 2 weeks and on Sustanon my E was 111 after 4 days. I had to take Cabergoline to get the levels down and manageable.

Jay Ara

Interesting @cman245 I'm gonna ask my doc to have my E tested next time. I will have a follow up test 7 weeks after my injection and 8 weeks after we have a follow up with the results and then we will decide the frequency of injections.
My insurance pays for my treatment btw.

Jay Ara

@Rain27 my wife did a pharmacy test yesterday and the result is positive.

She has an appointment with the doctor next week.

I can not wait.

I'm living a dream, I hope it is true, I can't believe I'm gonna be a dad

Our 2nd honeymoon in Thailand seemed to work :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me