Is anyone else taking Jatenzo and have you experiences weight gain?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JM Kane

I've been taking Jatenzo for about two months and I'm gaining weight, when I was told that it was supposed to increase "lean muscle mass" - is anyone else seeing this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I've been taking Jatenzo for about two months and I'm gaining weight, when I was told that it was supposed to increase "lean muscle mass" - is anyone else seeing this?
The recommended starting dosage for Jatenzo is 237 mg twice daily. The clinic trial data showed that most participant‘s needed 237 mg twice daily or higher dosages.

You need to be high normal at 4 hours, which is when labs are drawn, so that your levels don't drop too soon before your next dosage.

You haven’t posted any testosterone panel, so I’ll assume for the moment you don’t even know if your levels are higher enough to fully benefit from treatment.

Labs should have been drawn 7 days after starting Jatenzo, because steady states are achieved in 7 days at which time dosing changes if needed are done.

As for weight loss, I lost weight easily on Jatenzo without even trying. You either have low thyroid function, or are experiencing water weight which is common for the first couple of months of therapy.

Do watch your sodium intake.

It’s nice to see someone else detail their experience on Jatenzo with me being the only other person on it.

When I started Jatenzo I had a vitamin D deficiency, and no amount of testosterone increased my muscle mass, quite the opposite. That however changed very quickly after starting vitamin D supplement!

You should have at least had a vitamin and mineral panel done before starting TRT, especially iron since TRT uses up more iron stores through the creation of red blood cells.

Last edited:

Systemlord

As for the lack of lean muscle, genetics has the final say so on the subject of building muscle.

Please describe your diet and workout routine.

Last edited:

JM Kane

As for the lack of lean muscle, genetics has the final say so on the subject of building muscle.

Please describe your diet and workout routine.
I primarily stick with high protein, fruit and eggs for breakfast, meat and vegetables for dinner and minimal carbs. Walking 10k steps a day and light weight workout 2-3x a week.

JM Kane

The recommended starting dosage for Jatenzo is 237 mg twice daily. The clinic trial data showed that most participant‘s needed 237 mg twice daily or higher dosages.

You need to be high normal at 4 hours, which is when labs are drawn, so that your levels don't drop too soon before your next dosage.

You haven’t posted any testosterone panel, so I’ll assume for the moment you don’t even know if your levels are higher enough to fully benefit from treatment.

Labs should have been drawn after 7 days after starting Jatenzo, because steady states are achieved in 7 days at which time dosing changes if needed are done.

As for weight loss, I lost weight easily on Jatenzo without even trying. You either have low thyroid function, or are experiencing water weight which is common for the first couple of months of therapy.

Do watch your sodium intake.

It’s nice to see someone else detail their experience on Jatenzo with me being the only other person on it.

When I started Jatenzo I had a vitamin D deficiency, and no amount of testosterone increased my muscle mass, quite the opposite. That however changed very quickly after starting vitamin D supplement!

You should have at least had a vitamin and mineral panel done before starting TRT, especially iron since TRT uses up more iron stores through the creation of red blood cells.
I have a blood test this week to see what the levels are - I was very low in "T" prior to starting the medication.

Rerod

Hello, I've been on Jatenzo now for 2 weeks, no noticeable changes to the way I feel. How long typically does it take before feeling some benefits?

Systemlord

How long typically does it take before feeling some benefits?
That depends upon the individual, some are sensitive to TRT while others are not.

Since correcting my vitamin D levels has enabled me to lose a further 3 inches off my waist in 3 months. My parents even commented on it, said I look taller.

I have been going to the gym twice a day and spend at least 1-2 hours each time.

You get out of TRT what you put in! If you’re just sitting around waiting for TRT to work it’s magic, you might feel better, but you won’t maximize your response to TRT.

What’s your Jatenzo dosage @Rerod?

Last edited:

Rerod

That depends upon the individual, some are sensitive to TRT while other are not.

Since correcting my vitamin D levels has enabled me to lose a further 3 inches off my waist in 3 months. My parents even commented on it, said I look taller.

I have been going to the gym twice a day and spend at least 1-2 hours each time.

You get out of TRT what you put in! If you’re just sitting around waiting for TRT to work it’s magic, you might feel better, but you won’t maximize your response to TRT.

What’s your Jatenzo dosage @Rerod?
237 2 times per day. I’m 60 years old and was just diagnosed with low T.
Over the past year or so, I have begin to feel a lot of fatigue and hoping that this treatment will relieve some of that

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me