Ipamorelin End of week Three

Buy Lab Tests Online

psaufan

So, I just ended my first three week supplementing Ipamorelin. I was prescribed 200mcg every evening one our before bed. I have been injecting 150mcg and am increasing to 175mcg this evening for another three weeks prior to going to 200mcg.

Initial response was slight headache...more of a nuisance than a pain. Sleep improved within five days. I fall asleep quicker and only get up at night of I have to use the restroom, which is may a couple of nights a week now. My mood has improved greatly and my anxiety has diminished noticeably. I have dropped four pounds (6' tall...175 lbs)...I seem to recover quicker from my workouts as well. Mind seems clearer...a bit restless as well, now.

I sometimes feel flushed and a time or two a day it'll feel like my heart rate has bumped up a bit. I can get agitated, though no different than when I first went on TRT.

I did experience some bruising after a few injections and they told me I may be injecting too close to my navel, so I have moved the injections out a bit and that seemed to help.

I know there is nothing earth-shattering in this post. Just my experience - so far. I am hoping that others who are on Ipamorelin might offer up their thoughts.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

tskaff

So, I just ended my first three week supplementing Ipamorelin. I was prescribed 200mcg every evening one our before bed. I have been injecting 150mcg and am increasing to 175mcg this evening for another three weeks prior to going to 200mcg.

Initial response was slight headache...more of a nuisance than a pain. Sleep improved within five days. I fall asleep quicker and only get up at night of I have to use the restroom, which is may a couple of nights a week now. My mood has improved greatly and my anxiety has diminished noticeably. I have dropped four pounds (6' tall...175 lbs)...I seem to recover quicker from my workouts as well. Mind seems clearer...a bit restless as well, now.

I sometimes feel flushed and a time or two a day it'll feel like my heart rate has bumped up a bit. I can get agitated, though no different than when I first went on TRT.

I did experience some bruising after a few injections and they told me I may be injecting too close to my navel, so I have moved the injections out a bit and that seemed to help.

I know there is nothing earth-shattering in this post. Just my experience - so far. I am hoping that others who are on Ipamorelin might offer up their thoughts.

Any more updates?

psaufan

I've noticed what appears to be water gain around my waist...I've not changed my diet or workout regiment in any way, so I attribute it to the Ipamorelin. Sleep is still good, but once I wake up I'm awake...there is no dozing back off. I've noticed I am getting up around 4:30 am now but feel rested. Headaches have subsided. General mood is still better overall as well as anxiety. Much more mellow now and my thinking seems to be clearer...easier to concentrate. I can't say I've seen a bump in my muscle gains. I just bumped up to 300mcg and the latest shipment I received is mixed with CJ1295, so I will update this again in a month or so.

tskaff

I've noticed what appears to be water gain around my waist...I've not changed my diet or workout regiment in any way, so I attribute it to the Ipamorelin. Sleep is still good, but once I wake up I'm awake...there is no dozing back off. I've noticed I am getting up around 4:30 am now but feel rested. Headaches have subsided. General mood is still better overall as well as anxiety. Much more mellow now and my thinking seems to be clearer...easier to concentrate. I can't say I've seen a bump in my muscle gains. I just bumped up to 300mcg and the latest shipment I received is mixed with CJ1295, so I will update this again in a month or so.

Thanks for the feedback. My IGF-1 levels were 100 a few months ago and have came up to 150 after 3 months of TRT with Defy. During my first consultation we discussed peptides but I wanted to see what my IGF-1 came in at after TRT was ran for a little bit. I plan on discussing it with the Dr tomorrow during my first follow up consultation.

Ipamorelin seems to have less sides than everything else I have looked at. I really want to avoid anything that messes with my appetite. The water retention seems to be reported with about everything. Especially MK-677.

Sean Mosher

Good stuff.
Thank you for posting and sharing and please continue to do so.
I'm looking into trying both of those as well and would love to hear more experiences out there.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I moved this thread to the peptide forum since it was placed in the nutrition one. Guys, please watch where you post. It increases the chances to get more replies! Thanks

I also like ipamorelin the best. I use 300 micrograms per day. Gives me a great pump and no increase in appetite.

I have not noted any changes in appetite so far. I'll do another post after I've been on the Ipamorelin + CJC1295 for a bit.
I've been on ipamorelin/cjc1295 for 5 months now and my muscle mass has increased and went down 2 pamts sizes. I inject 15mcg twice daily. I never inject right before bed because it diminishes my sleep.

psaufan

I've been on ipamorelin/cjc1295 for 5 months now and my muscle mass has increased and went down 2 pamts sizes. I inject 15mcg twice daily. I never inject right before bed because it diminishes my sleep.

What times of the day do you inject? SubQ in the abdomen? I was doing 300mcg an hour before bed and I noticed I began to feel like my positive gains, mentally, has faded and possibly reversed, though my sleep got better. I recently cut back down to 200mcg.

psaufan

Yes...twice. once in the morning without water or coffee for 30min then as a pre-workout 2.5 hours after dinner. Never right before sleep. I know they recommend that but i need my sleep. I bet if didn't beer binge every Friday night I'd be alot slimmer...lol

Are you doing SubQ around the belly button? I'm sticking once a day in the evening...seems like the area around my belly button is always sore now.

Do you keep your Ipamoreline refrigerated?

Yes subq around the belly they require twice to thrice a day at 100 mcgs. My belly is developing scar tissue as it's harder to inject and is sensitive, but i just push it on thru.
I purchased mine at nuimagemedical.

psaufan

Yes subq around the belly they require twice to thrice a day at 100 mcgs. My belly is developing scar tissue as it's harder to inject and is sensitive, but i just push it on thru.
I purchased mine at nuimagemedical.

Have you considered other sites to inject? I'm having the same issue as you.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me