Sky High E2 on Three Milligrams of Anastrozole Per Week

Buy Lab Tests Online

user_joe

I wouldn't change anything at all for now if you feel great. Sensitive e2 is needed as mentioned.

The thing that would bother me is you are so far normal results for that dosage. There must be some underlying issue to be diagnosed.

I can't remember for the life of me what type of drug it was, but there are drugs that weaken the effect of anastrozole. You didn't mention other meds.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I wouldn't change anything at all for now if you feel great. Sensitive e2 is needed as mentioned.

The thing that would bother me is you are so far normal results for that dosage. There must be some underlying issue to be diagnosed.

I can't remember for the life of me what type of drug it was, but there are drugs that weaken the effect of anastrozole. You didn't mention other meds.
I am not on any other medications. Just TRT.

ESTRADIOL, ULTRASENSITIVE LC/MS/MS 05/14/2017 (#1304802, Final, 05/10/2017 4:09pm)

[TH="bgcolor: #EEEECC, align: center"]Report[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #EEEECC, align: center"]Result[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #EEEECC, align: center"]Ref. Range[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #EEEECC, align: center"]Units[/TH]
[TH="width: 24, bgcolor: #EEEECC, align: center"][/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #EEEECC, align: center"]Status[/TH]
[TH="bgcolor: #EEEECC, align: center"]Lab[/TH]

ESTRADIOL, ULTRASENSITIVE LC/MS/MS

< OR = 29

pg/mL

High

Final

EZ

[TD="class: restyledlabresultforfax, colspan: 7"]This test was developed and its analytical performance
characteristics have been determined by Quest Diagnostics
Nichols Institute San Juan Capistrano. It has not been
cleared or approved by FDA. This assay has been validated
pursuant to the CLIA regulations and is used for clinical
purposes.
[/TD]

NOTE FROM LAB

[TD="colspan: 6"]FASTING:NO[/TD]

Note: Patients are solely responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of all information printed from the Patient Portal.

CoastWatcher

I had my Urologist order me the ultra sensitive estradiol test. Much happier with the results.
The one concern, now that this has been resolved, is that your treating physician didn't realize the importance of selecting the appropriate test to measure your e2. I'm glad you dodged additional problems.

Last edited:
The one concern, now that this has been resolved, is that your treating physician didn't realize the importance of selecting the appropriate test to measure your e2. I'm glad you dodged additional problems.
He admitted I was the second patient that he has treated that required an ultra sensitive blood test for estradiol. Based on the faces I see in his office he treats mostly elderly males with prostrate issues. He asked me where I was researching my issues, I mentioned this website, he seemed interested in checking this site out. One thing I have learned is nobody knows everything. If they claim to, run the opposite direction! I will stay with my Doctor simply because he is responsible, open minded to information I bring in concerning my treatment, and treats me with respect. I am very satisfied with the care I receive from him.
Thanks for your reply.

Looks like it was just interference from the AI or a lab error. This only serves as evidence of the necessity of the sensitive assay.
I believe it was interference from AI. Thanks to everyone who pointed that out. I am happy this issue is resolved. I am happy the treatment is working. Next issue is to check my LDL, HDL, &!Triglycerides.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me