Ipamorelin--Any insane mental sides? Physical sides?

Buy Lab Tests Online

XBiker

GPZMedLab.com
I'll be starting Ipam this weekend and I'm following this thread, perhaps I can post my experiences with it.

If it helps with gastric motility (among other things, leaning, etc.) I'm all for it. I had planned to take it 1st thing in the AM, but now may try taking it right before bed and see how that work.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

electrify

So I started this like 3 days ago, at 50-100-167 mcg. Will stay at 167 mcg for now 5 days on and 2 days off. I take it an hour or so before bedtime

And this thing definitely has some mental effects, but they are subtle. Feels GABAergic actually which my body seems to love, helps sleep. It is actually somewhat pro-hedonic. I think this is because of its stimulation of not just ghrelin but Neuropeptide Y (NPY), and NPY is GABAergic as well as an endogenous melanocortin MC4 antagonist.

TMI but I also noticed today after day 3 that my shits were better. Took a huge shit and I actually felt a bit more emotion after that LOL. So clearly I have some fucked up gut-brain axis stuff going on.

It's actually surprising that Ipamorelin may actually be a peptide that could help anhedonia a tad through the gut-brain axis. And it seems like in contrast to say BPC-157 (which has anhedonia reports) it is safer

Seems like the 'unconventional' stuff works better for me. Psych drugs just mostly fuck me up.

Fernando Almaguer

So I started this like 3 days ago, at 50-100-167 mcg. Will stay at 167 mcg for now 5 days on and 2 days off. I take it an hour or so before bedtime

And this thing definitely has some mental effects, but they are subtle. Feels GABAergic actually which my body seems to love, helps sleep. It is actually somewhat pro-hedonic. I think this is because of its stimulation of not just ghrelin but Neuropeptide Y (NPY), and NPY is GABAergic as well as an endogenous melanocortin MC4 antagonist.

TMI but I also noticed today after day 3 that my shits were better. Took a huge shit and I actually felt a bit more emotion after that LOL. So clearly I have some fucked up gut-brain axis stuff going on.

It's actually surprising that Ipamorelin may actually be a peptide that could help anhedonia a tad through the gut-brain axis. And it seems like in contrast to say BPC-157 (which has anhedonia reports) it is safer

Seems like the 'unconventional' stuff works better for me. Psych drugs just mostly fuck me up.
I took a huge one too i mean it lasted a loooong time. Im not sure if it was the chicken, tofu and curry plate or the peptide. LOL

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me