Injectomania! How can weekly injection number be minimized?

Buy Lab Tests Online

masfield

So, my Defy protocol has me injecting testosterone cyp, HCG and nandrolone two times a week on the same day and sermorelin seven times a week in the evening. That's a lot o' shots and needles. So, riddle me this:

Can I use the same size needles for the four different items? Contrary to what I said in another thread, notes on my conversation with Dr. Saya show he recommended 29g 1/2" needles. I'll probably go against dr's orders and get 27g or 28g 1/2" needles, just cause it'll make expressing the oil easier. Can I use that size for all the stuff?

And, can I use the same syringe/needle for all four shots on two of the days? I think I read somewhere that folks use a smaller needle for HCG.

I guess I'm going to have to get some 20g or so 1" needles to load the testosterone one. Do any of the other items need to be loaded similarly?

I know I could call Defy with these questions but I'm a fan of the hive mind. And if there's confusion in my mind after hearing what the hive has to say, I will call.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The goal of a successful protocol in the long term is simplicity. Without it, there is risk for lack of compliance and eventual drop-out.

I add my T and HCG in the same syringe although to date no doctor has agreed with me on this approach that works for me and others. I would not add three compounds (two water based like HCG and Sermorelin) in the same syringe. However, I know Empower Pharmacy sells peptides like Sermorelin in combination with HCG, so they must be compatible. I think it may be possible to combine T and Sermorelin and HCG, but I will let Dr Saya and Shaun Noorian add to this post thread.

masfield

thanks, guys!
chrismez: i'm going to be doing 60mg of t. and nandrolone twice a week, so in total that's 120mg of each. i'm not sure if that's a common amount or not.

nelson: so if you're combining, are you using a 1cc syringe?

I would clarify that linter has a relatively rare, but debilitating condition - CIDP (chronic inflammatory demyelinating polyneuropathy) - and the nandrolone is being used as an adjunct to his TRT as a therapeutic trial to see if it alleviates some of his CIDP-associated symptoms.

So, in short, nandrolone is NOT commonly prescribed in conjunction with TRT, but is considered in rare circumstances where possible clinical benefit can be established.

To the original question, I would say it is okay to load and inject the oil-based products together (T cyp and nandrolone) and the water-based products together (HCG and sermorelin) - as long as they are loaded and injected immediately (i.e. not preloaded and stored for extended time in same syringe). Although I see no major issue with injecting T + HCG in the same syringe (as Nelson does), in this case I would avoid simply due to the larger amount/volume of fluid that would result (0.3ml of T cyp + 0.3ml nandrolone + HCG + sermorelin) = much more likely to have PIP.

HCG and Sermorelin have similar buffer systems, so it can't hurt to draw both into the same syringe right before you inject. Since there aren't any stability studies of these two drugs combined I don't recommend preloading syringes and storing them in the fridge. Just draw up what you need right before you inject and you should be fine.

HCG and Sermorelin have similar buffer systems, so it can't hurt to draw both into the same syringe right before you inject. Since there aren't any stability studies of these two drugs combined I don't recommend preloading syringes and storing them in the fridge. Just draw up what you need right before you inject and you should be fine.

Shaun - looks like we responded simultaneously...glad to see our responses are in agreement 😉

masfield

thanks, all. and in my response and original question, i should have pointed out that i'm kind of in a special situation. my bad, dr saya, and thank you for responding and clarifying the situation.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me