Injection Issues

Buy Lab Tests Online

zorro

Hi. I've been on Dr. Crisler's sub-q x2 and HCG x2 protocol now for about 5 weeks (and added Lipo-C x3 sq 2 weeks ago) without any problems until this week. The last 3 injections (.4ml T subq, 500 units HCG, and 1ml Lipo-C) I've ended up with either a large sore lump, or a huge strawberry looking bruise. I'm doing everything the same way as the prior 4 weeks so I can't figure out what changed. I rotate sites between the for quadrants 2-fingers away from navel and have been using my lovehandles for the Lipo-C. Using 30g insulin for the HCG, 29g insulin for the Lipo-C, and 25g for the T (switching from a 20g for loading). Any ideas on what might have changed? Any suggestions on different places to use while my stomach heals a bit? Thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Make sure you're relaxed when you inject, and rub the spot well post injection. Any chance you switched manufactures of needles in the there somewhere...I find some brands I don't like.

Vince

Super Moderator
When I used Sub-Q, at times I would get bruising and lumps. I never thought too much about it.
I prefer using shallow IM.

Helboi

I went SubQ for a number of weeks and couldn't tolerate it because of the injection site irritation like you describe. So I went back to IM and I couldn't be happier.

Hoosier52

I used to get them bad. Dr. Saya switched the carrier oil to grape-seed oil and they are not nearly as bad. He also advised my to use my thumb to put pressure on the injection site for about a minute after injecting and to rub the site. This has helped a lot. Last injection was just a tiny, pea-sized bump.

Re-Ride

Deep IM with a 27 1-1/4 to the glut seems to be my go to lately.
Making use of current supples, box of 3 ml pre-fitted with 25ga stubbies, 1ml 25ga tuberculin syr, 27 1/4 pins

uptake 500 IU hCG
discard needle
top fill 0.5 ml A.S. oil using the TB syr
top fill 0.5 ml A.S. oil " "
install 27 1-1/4

No pain or aftereffects. The hCG flushes all the oil based through eliminating any waste

Gives my thumb a workout on injection allowing me to skip the thumb wall repels at the gym.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me