Increase in resting heart rate

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I'm still with the first week on my 20mg EOD protocol and every injection day later on my heart rate jumps up from 127/70 to 140's/85 and then the day of no injection things calm down.

This is a picnic compared to my crazy heart rates coming off benzos after 30 years, try dealing with 170/110 and 125 bpm with massive palpitations from hell.

I'm used to it because it happens whenever I change dosing and at 6 weeks it will smooth out.

If I remember correctly your dosage is way too high and you're coming off sky high hormone levels. It's not going to be pleasant coming down off these very high levels.

Last edited:

AdamYoung

Thanks Systemlord. The reason i got panic was that i dint knew rapid heart rate was the side effects of TRT therapy and there is no literature about it online. So, i thought i will die and about to call 911. Its only after seeing replies from other members i felt that there is still chance to survive;)
Btw, I really felt calm after reading your post. Yes, Aparently, 150mg per week is way to high for me. Also, i am not worried about coming off as i lived with LowT for 37 years. Although i dont know what will be the side effects of cold turkey as its only been 2 weeks and my body is still adapting to the changes.

TestOneTwo

So do u think increase in RHR is due to test cyp or oil or hcg? What protocol did u change? I have problem with sleep too.
I think it’s a side of exogenous test flooding your body which in turn tries to adjust to it. Probably your immune system ringing the alert bells and causing higher RHR and all that good stuff. I’ve changed it from E3D to EOD about a week ago. Yup it’s no lie, protocol changes really are a rough ride. Feels like starting from scratch again. At this point I nearly regret I did it since I felt pretty good, at least in comparison. It’s not disastrous now, I can function and all but it’s at least as bad as pre TRT. My libido is shot. Still, I think it’s going to be worth it. Apparently it’s around 6 weeks before it balances out again. 5 more to go..

AdamYoung

Thanks Testonetwo, my problem is that i have low shbg. So bcas of that even a small dose is high dose for me.
So i am thinking to start again once my testosterone returns normal. So what dosage u think is best and also the frequency. So do u inject test EOD? Are u using anything else?

AdamYoung

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200302_084551.jpg
    Screenshot_20200302_084551.jpg
    139.7 KB · Views: 149
  • Screenshot_20200302_051425.jpg
    Screenshot_20200302_051425.jpg
    153.2 KB · Views: 153

TestOneTwo

Thanks Testonetwo, my problem is that i have low shbg. So bcas of that even a small dose is high dose for me.
So i am thinking to start again once my testosterone returns normal. So what dosage u think is best and also the frequency. So do u inject test EOD? Are u using anything else?
25ish (16.5-55.9) pre TRT and a whopping 10 points down to about 15ish after 3 months. Kinda low. That’s why I’m going EOD, I also can’t go higher (or at least the NP didn’t let me) so I decided to solve the problem of wanting a slightly higher TT with upping the frequency instead. I’ve learned here that low SHBG guys di best in the 500-700 range so at 622 I should theoretically be in good shape. Still, I was hoping for something around 850 to hopefully also see some improvements in the gym and mood in general. There’s a good chance I’m going to shoot past the target though since increased frequency typically works best if the total dose is slightly reduced. I might very well end up with high E2 symptoms and dirty labs but at least I can then adjust it from there.

Last edited:

TestOneTwo

Here is my blood report.
Oh I just noticed that your TT value is 1370 in ng/dL. Seems high for your low SBHG. Thats likely your problem right there, at least according to what I’ve been reading here so far. Also, did you give blood or something? Your HCT value seems surprisingly low.

TestOneTwo

well my story goes like this....

Started TRT and along with it, 5000iu of D, fish oil, etc.

After about 3-4 months in TRT my blood pressure stated to rise. Nothing in my blood work indicated a reason for the increase...HCT around 46.

Tried all kinds of changes. Nothing helped.

I stopped TRT. BP remained elevated.

Had a minor surgery a few months ago. Was instructed to stop all vitamins and supplements a few weeks before surgery.
At preop my BP was nice and low. Strange.

A month following surgery my BP was still nice and low.

Started back with my vitamins and supplements. Witching a week my BP was elevated again.
I stopped all again. BP went down.

Tracked It down to the vit D. For whatever reason, the D causes my BP to rise pretty substantially.

I have spoken to two DR’s about it and they had no clue why that is happening and had never heard of anything like it.

So....everyone is different and not saying this could be your issue....
Funny you’d say this, I‘d rectified a couple of issues to vitamins also. For instance, D seems to cause me hair loss. I’m pretty sure it’s D. The worst effects I‘ve had were on Centrum for men - it gave me full blown alopecia areata twice which took me months to recover from each time. Scary! Googled around and found people with the same stories but all deeply hidden in some forums without the slightest scientific evidence behind it. Needles to say, I’m not touching that stuff anymore nevertheless. I later had the same effects when I used Prime Male which was yet another pointer for me to suspect D. Ditched that too and my problems started to vanish again.

Last edited:

AdamYoung

Oh I just noticed that your TT value is 1370 in ng/dL. Seems high for your low SBHG. Thats likely your problem right there, at least according to what I’ve been reading here so far. Also, did you give blood or something? Your HCT value seems surprisingly low.
My HCT value is low even before i start TRT. I started TRT just 2 weeks ago.

TestOneTwo

My HCT value is low even before i start TRT. I started TRT just 2 weeks ago.
Well that could be a good thing. At least high HCT is unlikely to become an issue for you. Mine had just crept over 51 and that is with a TT 622. That was yet another reason for me to switch to EOD since there‘s a good chance it will help with that also. If not I guess I’m screwed and have to keep donating blood which I believe can come with its own set of issues.

AdamYoung

Well that could be a good thing. At least high HCT is unlikely to become an issue for you. Mine had just crept over 51 and that is with a TT 622. That was yet another reason for me to switch to EOD since there‘s a good chance it will help with that also. If not I guess I’m screwed and have to keep donating blood which I believe can come with its own set of issues.
I am not sure what is the solution for your high HCT levels. You need to seek inputs from experts. If ur fit then i dont think ull have issue with clotting. I heard aspirin or blood thinner might be useful but comes with tons of side effects.
Btw, Not sure whether i am lucky bcas in my case there is sudden surge in testosterone levels in my blood so i guess it takes time to reflect on other body parts like RBC and testicles but i am having amazing erections. Feels like my ED is cured:).Atleast now i know test was the reason for my ED.
Can you pls tell me how much dosage are u using? Like 20mg of test prop EOD?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hi,
I have been on TRT for 2 weeks now and there is an increase in resting heart rate. I am taking both TRT+HCG. I am taking 150 mg per week test n 500mg HCG. Before TRT, my heart rate was around 70 and now its 90 and sometimes 100. Does anyone have experienced this?

This is not unusual. Just lower your T dose or even try going without hCG for a while. A lot of guys have a rush of more epinephrine during the first weeks of TRT. It normalizes after a while.

AdamYoung

This is not unusual. Just lower your T dose or even try going without hCG for a while. A lot of guys have a rush of more epinephrine during the first weeks of TRT. It normalizes after a while.
Thanks Nelson. I dint knew about it. Also, I do have low SHBG. So, i need to adjust my dosage accordingly. I will start with 100mg per week and 500mg HCG. What do u think? Before i was using 150mg test and 1000iu HCG.

TestOneTwo

I am not sure what is the solution for your high HCT levels. You need to seek inputs from experts. If ur fit then i dont think ull have issue with clotting. I heard aspirin or blood thinner might be useful but comes with tons of side effects.
Btw, Not sure whether i am lucky bcas in my case there is sudden surge in testosterone levels in my blood so i guess it takes time to reflect on other body parts like RBC and testicles but i am having amazing erections. Feels like my ED is cured:).Atleast now i know test was the reason for my ED.
Can you pls tell me how much dosage are u using? Like 20mg of test prop EOD?
My dose is 40mg Tcyp EOD so I kept my total of 140mg/week which gave me TT 622 and FT 25.1. If you remember, I’d like to up my TT to around 850 and FT around 30 or a little more. It’s quite possible I’ll be experiencing some bad sides since I haven't reduced the dose and might end up too high. From what I’ve read here it seems an EOD dose of 15mg or less would probably be more palatable. But then again I happen to be one of those people that need to try out everything for themselves before they learn. Also, I’d like to get a feel of what too much feels like to me for future reference. Ideally, it’s going to be just great and the dose is perfect, who knows? Besides, I’m likely to only shoot 18mg or so each time anyway since I’m paranoid about running out again.
The reality is, at 10 days in I feel like pre TRT... at best. Libido is annihilated. 6 weeks is going to be a long time. What’s your libido like?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me