IM Quad Injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

psaufan

I was instructed by Defy to revert back to IM injections. So, I thought I’d try the quads. I use a 27g 1/2” set-up to inject 70mg of test cup. I injected into the outer quad - side - of the thigh. The injection was painless. The next day it was good...a small bruise. The second day, it felt like I was whacked with a bat and it still feels that way on the third day. Is that an issue with my maybe being too far down from the top of the thigh? Injected too fast?

Should I try to do this injection via the top of the thigh?

How deep are the nerves in the quad? I have some 25g 5/8“ set-ups as well.

I have tried the upper arm - wife administering the injection - but the muscle wants to spasm.

Advice?

Thanks...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

trt reznor

I always tend to bruise in the thighs. When I did inject thighs it was the top. Always did experience some soreness. FWIW I always inject in the delts- painless.

Golfboy307

I have been injecting 1" 27 gauge in the top of my thighs for over 3 years. Minor pain from time to time, but nothing bothersome. It seems to de-sensitize more after I have hit the same areas. You can go pretty deep from that angle without worrying much. Even had 1 1/2" needles for awhile.

RobDutch

I use insulin needle for shallow IM injections in the glute and delta. Since changed from deep IM I find it so much more comfortable and I have the same TT and FT levels on shallow IM as with deep IM

RobDutch

And I backload the insuline syringes very carefully. As I get 1 ml small bottles of test E , I load about 10 syringes at the time. And use them as prescribed. So 25 mg per syringe and it works fine with me. I tried SC but didn’t liked it.

Gman86

And I backload the insuline syringes very carefully. As I get 1 ml small bottles of test E , I load about 10 syringes at the time. And use them as prescribed. So 25 mg per syringe and it works fine with me. I tried SC but didn’t liked it.

I also use an insulin syringe, 1/2 inch needle tip, 27 gauge.

What didn’t u like about subQ?

RobDutch

For me it was like having a small ball under my skin and with shallow IM I have no negative side effects whatsoever. Especially in the delts they’re 100% pain free, and glutes are very fine too. So I rotate every injection left delt than left glute than right delt and right glute and so on.

Gman86

For me it was like having a small ball under my skin and with shallow IM I have no negative side effects whatsoever. Especially in the delts they’re 100% pain free, and glutes are very fine too. So I rotate every injection left delt than left glute than right delt and right glute and so on.

Nice. I’ll have to try the delts. I’ve always injected into the top of my upper thigh, sometimes the outer part of my upper thigh. With cypionate from Empower, I haven’t once had any pain or soreness. The only time I had pain or soreness when injecting into the thigh was when I was using propionate.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me