Had to come off the blast after a long time my bad… My shbg was the main reason it was crashed and I had hormone rollers coaster going on.. The problem is that I came off started my trt 105mg test e 3x week last week added hcg 250iu with my injections.. 2 days ago I started feeling severe anxiety couldn’t sleep at all like my adrenaline was skyrocket panic attacks, I went yesterday did check my e2 was 55pgml and as much as I could search because of my crashed shbg almost all my e2 is free.. so yesterday night I couldn’t sleep at all at the end I took 0,5 arimidex and 50mg arimistane.. managed to relax and sleep a little.. I woke up full on adrenaline my stomach again upset and bloated took another 0,5 arimidex bc I got panicked and got sick of feeling this way.. I told to my self I would rather crash it than being this way… I am not tolerating high e2 and yeah its afternoon now I feel somehow calmer still feeling unwell in general but after those panic attacks 2 nights in a row propably couldn’t make me feel better.. my test is at 610 ngdl.. also having aromasin in hand… I need help for real to adjust it… In my country there aren’t doctors of this kind to assist me… Propably it’s only one and he is far away.. Any help would be much appreciated