How to tell if E2 is getting high without access to sensitive test?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hi Guys,

I started TRT about three weeks ago. I'm based in the UK so don't have access to the Sensitive E2 test. In the first week I noticed the "brain fog" lifted somewhat and I felt far more alert and able to focus better that before I started. I have noticed in the last week or so that brain fog feeling has returned. My body fat is quite high, at least 25%. I know three weeks in is still early but would it be possible for my E2 levels to have crept up in that time and be the cause of the brain fog returning?

Other symptoms I'm noticing are very slight sensitivity in one of my nipples. Erections went from poor before I started to awesome in the first two weeks and are now average. I've also noticed penis sensitivity is down to the same as I experienced pre TRT.

I have anastrozole but haven't used it since I tried HCG mono (which had no effect no me) before going onto TRT. I'm wondering if it would be worth taking 0.25mg EOD for a week to see if it helps?

It's really frustrating not to have access to the right test. What do you guys think?

More detail on my current protocol here here: Started TRT today - Protocol and Dose. Updated with Labs 20/09/18

There is no way to know unless you get an estradiol sensitive test. All symptoms can be caused by something else.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Hi Guys,

I started TRT about three weeks ago. I'm based in the UK so don't have access to the Sensitive E2 test. In the first week I noticed the "brain fog" lifted somewhat and I felt far more alert and able to focus better that before I started. I have noticed in the last week or so that brain fog feeling has returned. My body fat is quite high, at least 25%. I know three weeks in is still early but would it be possible for my E2 levels to have crept up in that time and be the cause of the brain fog returning?

Other symptoms I'm noticing are very slight sensitivity in one of my nipples. Erections went from poor before I started to awesome in the first two weeks and are now average. I've also noticed penis sensitivity is down to the same as I experienced pre TRT.

I have anastrozole but haven't used it since I tried HCG mono (which had no effect no me) before going onto TRT. I'm wondering if it would be worth taking 0.25mg EOD for a week to see if it helps?

It's really frustrating not to have access to the right test. What do you guys think?

More detail on my current protocol here here: Started TRT today - Protocol and Dose. Updated with Labs 20/09/18

Here is a place in the UK you can get a sensitive E2 test at:

Estrogen sensitive tests in UK??

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale