How much testosterone

Buy Lab Tests Online
I currently get injected with 180 mg of test twice a week 360 mg total my level is just above 1000 free test 24 is 360 mg to much for a replacement amount ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
IMO, that is too much in most cases. When were your labs taken in referenced to your shots and do you have a full set of labs ? My guess is you are peaking well into the supraphysiological ranges. Putting that all aside, how do you feel?

Thank you for your responsmy I get my injections one on Thursday and one on Monday the labs were drawn 2 weeks ago on Thursday before my injection I feel great Psa is normal I take anistrozole so my estrogen is good no other side effects no acne sex drive is great workouts are good sleep is good my total test falls just below 1100 which I guess is at the top of the normal range Iam 44 yrs old Iam just worried that a dose this high could lead to problems but at lower doses I don't feel the effects I have been on treatment for 2 yrs started at a low dose my dr takes labs every three months.

robs2nd75

Comparatively speaking, 360 is a lot but TRT is not a one size fits all approach. Do you have hemoglobin/hematocrit levels?

My red blood cell count was 45 last labs 2 weeks ago I donate whole blood every 57 days the only thing Iam worried about is prostate trouble so far Psa is normal hasn't moved since starting therapy but I do have frequent urination but not at night

pmgamer18

Hi John,

I am not going to tell you your dose it to high but when I did that much it did start to cause me problems my Estradiol went nuts and I was needing 4 to 5 one mg. pills / day of Arimidex. And I took the pills at about every 4 hrs. I stayed in my Dr. Office doing an E2 test every 4 hrs 3 tests each one before taking my Arimdex and my levels are over 35 pg/ml. I have low SHBG levels so I need to keep my E2 down to about 15 pg/ml the lower your SHBG the lower you need to keep E2. And with low SHBG you need more T more often so today I now do shots of Test C 80 mgs E3D subQ into my belly fat.

And I do 250 IU's of HCG the day before my Test C shot E3D here is a copy of my labs on my last test for my T and E2 levels the morning of my next Test C shot with no E2 meds. and I am doing great on this. The labs are taken every 10 weeks the first TT number I was on Depo T the 2nd. number was on generic Test C so the brand name is stronger.
======================================================================

Testosterone, Total range 250 – 1100 ng/dL.

[TD="align: right"]

[/TD]

[/TD]

Testosterone, Free range 46.0 – 224.0 pg/mL.

304.6 h

252.5 H

Testosterone, Bioavailable range 110.0 to 575.0 ng/dL.

586.7 h

[/TD]

SHBG range 17 – 54 nmol/L.

14 low

13 L

Estradiol range 13 to 54 pg/ml new range <39 pg/ml.

[/TD]

[/TD]

My red blood cell count was 45 last labs 2 weeks ago I donate whole blood every 57 days the only thing Iam worried about is prostate trouble so far Psa is normal hasn't moved since starting therapy but I do have frequent urination but not at night

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me