how much 12.5 mg aromasin and 6.25 mg aromasin lower oestradiol ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

kassad

I ran thru all manner of dosing with Aromasin from 6.25 E3.5d all the way to 12.5mg/D and everything in between and I liked it, worked very well and better than Anastrozole. For me my E is stubbornly elevated and I'm very sensitive to even a little E.

There's absolutely no way to related how X dose is going to reduce your E, there's no way to do that, no part of this is linear like that...start low and titrate up/down backed up with labs.

Do you have before-after estradiol sensitive numbers for any of the doses you used that you'd wish to share?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

kassad

It would in the sense if it confirmed or contradicted the results I cited from the studies above. (eg.: effect is linear with dose from 0.5 to 1mg but isn't linear above, etc.)

It wouldn't in the way that if the dose of 'x' mg resulted in a 'y' percent decline in your estradiol, then it should do the exact same for me or any other reader. That is obvious.

Gman86

For me 6.25mg EOD dropped my E2 from around 70 into the low teens. Vince is right though, everyone’s so different. The main takeaway, however, is that ai’s can be very strong, and drop E2 very effectively, even at low doses. So just make sure to start extremely low with the dose. I mean extremely. And titrate up extremely slowly, if needed. And whatever you do, NEVER go by symptoms alone. There’s been a few times where I’ve thought I had high E2, and it ended up being close to bottom of the barrel. And I think there was a time where the opposite happened to me. So always go by bloodwork.

It would in the sense if it confirmed or contradicted the results I cited from the studies above. (eg.: effect is linear with dose from 0.5 to 1mg but isn't linear above, etc.)

It wouldn't in the way that if the dose of 'x' mg resulted in a 'y' percent decline in your estradiol, then it should do the exact same for me or any other reader. That is obvious.

Categorically false. Again there's absolutely no way to be linear about how one person responds to X dose, or not. You want to live by the study you can do that but then there's real world and it's just not that way.

Too, you would do yourself a great service to read much more than you post on this forum, consider a ratio of at least 10:1 in pushing flawed "studies" which are easily refuted.

kassad

Categorically false. Again there's absolutely no way to be linear about how one person responds to X dose, or not. You want to live by the study you can do that but then there's real world and it's just not that way.

Too, you would do yourself a great service to read much more than you post on this forum, consider a ratio of at least 10:1 in pushing flawed "studies" which are easily refuted.

I'm not sure what you are getting at.

I said it would help to know if your and others' real world results confirm or contradict the study results. I'm not sure how I can be categorically false about that?

I also said that everyone is different and I can't hope to use the doses that worked for others and hope for the exact same percentage result. I am positively sure that I am not categorically false about that.

I am also not pushing anything. I linked three studies out of which two confirmed each others' results, the third one didn't. It contradicted them instead. That wouldn't be the best way to push something...

All three did say though that estradiol suppressing results were non linear above the 5mg dose (the results stayed exactly the same above that). You are also saying that your reaction to the various doses weren't linear, if I understand you correctly. Thatswhy I asked you if you had numbers. For example if you tried both 6.25/ED and 12.5/ED was there a difference in estradiol suppression. So you are saying the same thing that the studies did, but calling them flawed and easily refuted. I am not sure what you mean?

I also pointed out that these were all done on postmenopausal women. So that has to be obvious to everyone by now.

I am also not able to ask you and others if I only read.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me