How fast does anastrozole /Arimidex make you feel better when your estradiol is high?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
My E2 is 120, i don't want to crash it. I started with a .250 on monday and .250 on thursday. Could this be to much AI .
I sub Q daily inject .11ml cypionate
total t 964
free t 18
shbg 42.5
What is the range of your e-2 test? Are you having any symptoms from high levels?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

n2turbo2

What is the range of your e-2 test? Are you having any symptoms from high levels?

Im getting emotional, like wanting to cry over movie. only every once in awhile, it sucks because other then that i have been feeling great. I thought i finally had it dialed in. I started the ai and not feeling good,a little depressed. I dont know what you mean by range? i really appreciate your help. Oh and my skin is very oily, and hair. Dont know if that has anything to do with high E2.

Vince

Super Moderator
Im getting emotional, like wanting to cry over movie. only every once in awhile, it sucks because other then that i have been feeling great. I thought i finally had it dialed in. I started the ai and not feeling good,a little depressed. I dont know what you mean by range? i really appreciate your help. Oh and my skin is very oily, and hair. Dont know if that has anything to do with high E2.
Sounds like to me , you may not even need an AI.

Fordy5

No you haven’t. I guarantee it.
Not sure what your “guarantee” entails, or why you’re trolling my post...? But here you go.
4546C3A2-15B0-47A6-B4D3-C989632A1987.jpeg

Fordy5

Sounds like to me , you may not even need an AI.
Those are all symptoms of high estrogen?!? How could he not need an AI?

If estrogen gets low, you can be moody. But, joints will hurt, you’ll probably be getting sick much more often and feel flat-numb, also, if you go too low arousal and erection hardness fade away.

High estrogen is feeling squishy, sensitive, your nipples will likely be tender-itchy, body fat should be higher than usually is, stress will likely be higher; as cortisol and estrogen have a direct relationship. The more stress the more likely you’ll have higher E.

Fordy5

The half-life of Anaztrozole is a 50 hours. The main issues with Anaztrozole is overdosing.
I’ve yet to find a ceiling with AI. As it’s only inhibiting, not really changing the conversion. Were only stopping new estrogen, not removing it.
Body fat and estrogen go hand in hand. The higher your percentage the more E you have. Also, the more your body will make to maintain levels.

Hence if your adding T into the mix, and your body fat is high- the more likely it will be wasted and converted in to estrogen.

This is also where gyno starts to show up in higher doses of T etc... it’s just too much hormone for the bodily systems to even use.

the other chance is the raw T gets turned into the bad form DHT(hard) testosterone and you see things like extreme aggression, baldness etc.

Tokumei

Hi,

I am trying to determine the effectiveness of my Anaztrozole dose. So, I know the effect is inmediatly, but I assume if you were super high on E2, you wont get to low or normal E2 in a matter of minutes or even a few hours. Since the existing E2 in your body has to be depleted first, so I think Anaztrozole just helps prevent your body making more E2 right?

So my question is, for guys that feel like E2 is high and having issues say with libido, ED, etc... when you take an anaztrozole, assuming you took the right dose and you needed it indeed, how long before you get your libido and/or energy back? Is it like a few hours? is it like half a day? like 24 hours later?

I know everybody is different, but just trying to get a sense. To know what to expect when I take mine.

Arimidex effects are accumulative as it builds up over a couple of weeks so you dont wan
I’ve yet to find a ceiling with AI. As it’s only inhibiting, not really changing the conversion. Were only stopping new estrogen, not removing it.
Body fat and estrogen go hand in hand. The higher your percentage the more E you have. Also, the more your body will make to maintain levels.

Hence if your adding T into the mix, and your body fat is high- the more likely it will be wasted and converted in to estrogen.

This is also where gyno starts to show up in higher doses of T etc... it’s just too much hormone for the bodily systems to even use.

the other chance is the raw T gets turned into the bad form DHT(hard) testosterone and you see things like extreme aggression, baldness etc.

Exactly. When you block the aromatase enzyme more is shuttled towards dht conversion and dht itself is antagonises e2, so not only are you getting the direct effects of the ai you are getting also getting the anti e effects from dht. Although i wouldnt call dht bad, its just when we have an unbalanced level of dht:e2 problems occur.

Tokumei

Not sure what your “guarantee” entails, or why you’re trolling my post...? But here you go.View attachment 8893
If you are taking 1mg every 3 days you are crashed there is no question, and that doesnt necessarily mean e2 is below a certain number it means e2 is too low relevent to T and DHT. You can show e2 20-30pg/ml on blood work and still be crashed.

Last edited:

Rick2915

My estradial was up to 68 after I stopped taking anastrozole. I did this because was reading a lot about the negative health aspects of taking a blocker on trt however after several months noticed alot of brain fog lethargy and overall feeling like crap so went back to .5 mg day after my injection and within hours started to clear up foggy issue and skin itching. My test is currently at 812 free is 240 so I’m pretty dialed in except the estrogen

Rick2915

If estrogen gets low, you can be moody. But, joints will hurt, you’ll probably be getting sick much more often and feel flat-numb, also, if you go too low arousal and erection hardness fade away.

High estrogen is feeling squishy, sensitive, your nipples will likely be tender-itchy, body fat should be higher than usually is, stress will likely be higher; as cortisol and estrogen have a direct relationship. The more stress the more likely you’ll have higher E.
My estrogen went from 24-28 up to 68 when I tried to stop taking anastrozole. I was itching all over like crazy at times. Low libido ect. Went back to .5 mg day after my 1 injection a week. The effects were fast in a few hours lost most of brainfog and itchiness

jobshopper

My Sensitive E2 was 58 when I started taking .1mg of Adex E3.5D. Tested E2 again after 10 days and E2 was down to 45 (down 13 points). I increased dosage to .25mg E3.5D. I have only been on that dose for a week now but I cannot say that I have noticed any difference in anything at this point. I may have a little more energy and a little less brain fog but it could just be a placebo effect. It has done nothing to improve my libido or penile sensitivity. I plan to start 250mg of HCG E3.5D starting tomorrow.

Mark David

My Sensitive E2 was 58 when I started taking .1mg of Adex E3.5D. Tested E2 again after 10 days and E2 was down to 45 (down 13 points). I increased dosage to .25mg E3.5D. I have only been on that dose for a week now but I cannot say that I have noticed any difference in anything at this point. I may have a little more energy and a little less brain fog but it could just be a placebo effect. It has done nothing to improve my libido or penile sensitivity. I plan to start 250mg of HCG E3.5D starting tomorrow.
Better to take it a day after a shot?

Cooper

My estrogen went from 24-28 up to 68 when I tried to stop taking anastrozole. I was itching all over like crazy at times. Low libido ect. Went back to .5 mg day after my 1 injection a week. The effects were fast in a few hours lost most of brainfog and itchiness
How much are you injecting in your one injection per week?

Systemlord

Anastrozole absolutely wrecks me at any dosage (0.050), long before my E2 levels decline. It’s as if blocking aromatase has consequences, independent of E2 levels.

ASCZTH

I am still struggling finding the right arimidex dose. I am on every day injections with test cyp. It’s 17 units a day. Puts me at 950 ish test and 80 something e2. Those markers are with HCG. I since then have eliminated HCG.

How could I find a protocol to use ai? I am assuming I have crashed it as of now. Bc I relate to the low e2 symptoms. I need bloods to be exact.

In general how do we figure out ai dosing? There were times when I was figuring it out that I felt amazing on this protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me