Honeymoon phase or placebo

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rabbit91476

My rx is for 100mg/ 10 day test c
Took 50 mg 3 days ago only out of paranoia of adverse reaction.
Took 50 mg 2 days ago.
Yesterday started noting women more. One or two random boners in response actually felt the desire to do my calisthenics.
Today. Despite having a poor work out. I look forward to tomorrow like I used two. Notice women. Groped my wife . Still a little fatigued by the afternoon but didn’t feel the need to drink as much caffeine.

Is this a glimpse at my future of feeling normal. Ie. the honeymoon phase. Because I could get used to this. Or is this just wish full thinking and me just having a good day

Ps. Taking the kids to lake havasu on 4/13. Hope I don’t crash to hard. Would taking a few extra mg. Before I leave Lessen that?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Rabbit91476

Don’t have a choice. It’s endo.Hoping to get does increased in 10 weeks with labs if not wil consider private. Will probably just do 50 every 5 days. The 100 mg 10 days before last lab to give him his low number. During last appt he though total test of 309 was normal as was going to give the boot. Had to re explain my symptoms. He was going to do 200 mg every 3 weeks until I asked my for more frequency. He would only do 100 every 10 days and if symptoms didn’t resolve he would discontinue tx. Going to do my best to get at least 100mg week.

CSI007

Its possible that if you space your shots out too far your gonna crash before your next injection. 100mg/week is doable. I did it for over a year. I felt best every other day. I started with twice a week injections.

Rabbit91476

Don’t have enough to take 100mg a week. And he’s expecting labs based off the 10 day interval. Being that two of my labs were 309 -319. I’m afraid the current protocol will not Raise me abouve 300 at all or barely above it and make him discontinue treatment. This screwing up any chance of insurance paying for it. I bought current rx cash and didn’t wait to find out if insurance approved it. I’m calling tomorrow to see if they did.

CSI007

This is just my humble opinion, but you need to find a Dr that will work with you to get you were you need to be health wise. It sounds like your gonna be fighting this guy every step of the way. Even when you have someone working with you, this TRT is not super easy to dial in. :)

CSI007

Everyone is different. As you read on my thread, I was taking about 100mg/week and WITH HCG at 250mg twice a week I managed to get in the upper 700s. Since I cut back on the HCG my natural products has plumeted. I lost over 225 off my TT values and my FT was almost cut in half.

Mr S

Or do I just do weekly 70 mg and see what my labs and the endo says?
I think you came out with a good plan indeed. 75mgx4= 300 mg which is 3 vials of 1ml of cypionate which is what the Dr has prescribed you. Your peaks and valleys will be shorter hence a smaller but more frequent dosis can be very beneficial. You can try injecting 2x/week also. 32.5 on Monday and 32.5 on Thursday for instance. That will reduce the peaks and valleys even more and keep your levels steady longer.

Vince

Super Moderator
For many members and me alike, there was a honeymoon when I first started trt. I would stick with your original plan of injecting 50 mg every 5 days. Hopefully you will continue feeling good and after having labs your doctor will increase your dose.

Good luck and keep us posted on your results.

Rabbit91476

good news. just found out one of the doctors from the local hospital now does private practice and mens health. going to see him once I get my new insurance card. See what he is all about. if he is not the TRT doctor for me. At least I have a primary that is not afraid of testosterone.

Rabbit91476

I can definitely see how people chase the honeymoon phase. Had sex last night. A hour after I normally go to bed. Faped this am after my work out. And consumed half my normal caffeine. If I had know it was going to be this nice . I would of left my self miserable for two more weeks and injected two days before spring break.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me