home made Jatenzo

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
No. Please don’t try this. It would be very dangerous.
In what way?

You have to use some kind of oil as the carrier. It seems like the main problem with a homemade version would be poor absorption compared to commercial products.

Jatenzo ingredients:
Jatenzo capsules are available in three strengths of 158 mg, 198 mg, and 237 mg.
The 158 mg strength is an opaque red capsule that contains 158 mg of testosterone undecanoate and is imprinted with “158” in white ink. The 198 mg strength is an opaque white capsule that contains 198 mg of testosterone undecanoate and is imprinted with “198” in red ink. The 237 mg strength is an opaque orange capsule that contains 237 mg of testosterone undecanoate and is imprinted with “237” in white ink. All capsule strengths also contain oleic acid, polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated castor oil (Cremophor RH 40), borage seed oil, peppermint oil, and butylated hydroxytoluene as inactive ingredients.
Gelatin capsule shells are composed of the following inactive ingredients: Gelatin, sorbitol, glycerin, purified water, iron oxide red, FD&C Yellow #6, and titanium dioxide.
[R]

Long-term safety of oral testosterone undecanoate (Andriol). No apparent liver issues:

Why it works:
After ingestion, most steroids make their way to the intestines where they are absorbed into the portal circulation. The portal circulation carries the steroid directly to the liver, which is the workhouse of destructive metabolism and inactivation of drugs. As a result, if the steroid is not protected in some way, very little will make it through the liver and into the rest of the body where it can do its magic.
In addition to the portal route, there is another route through which substances can be absorbed into the body from the intestine. If a substance is lipophilic (fat like) enough it will be absorbed in the same manner that dietary fat is. Dietary fat is incorportated into chylomicra, which are small fat globules composed of protein and fat. These chylomicra are absorbed into the lymphatic circulation, which bypasses the liver. If you make a steroid lipophilic enough by altering its structure, then it too will incorportate into chylomicra and absorb into the lymphatic system. Once in the lymphatic system it can cross over into the general blood circulation, making it there without being subjected to the massive metabolic breakdown in the liver.
Scientists have found that by adding lipophilic side chains to steroids, they will to some extent be absorbed into the lymphatic system. If the side chain is linked on in such a way that it can hydrolyze (break apart) easily after being absorbed, the steroid is essentially rendered orally active. Two side chains that have been utilized to increase the oral bioavailability of steroids through increased lymphatic absorption are long chain alkyl ester groups, such as is seen with testosterone undecanoate (andriol), and enyl ether groups, such as is seen with quinbolone (anabolicum vaster).
[R]

Fortunate

In what way?

You have to use some kind of oil as the carrier. It seems like the main problem with a homemade version would be poor absorption compared to commercial products.

Jatenzo ingredients:
Jatenzo capsules are available in three strengths of 158 mg, 198 mg, and 237 mg.
The 158 mg strength is an opaque red capsule that contains 158 mg of testosterone undecanoate and is imprinted with “158” in white ink. The 198 mg strength is an opaque white capsule that contains 198 mg of testosterone undecanoate and is imprinted with “198” in red ink. The 237 mg strength is an opaque orange capsule that contains 237 mg of testosterone undecanoate and is imprinted with “237” in white ink. All capsule strengths also contain oleic acid, polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated castor oil (Cremophor RH 40), borage seed oil, peppermint oil, and butylated hydroxytoluene as inactive ingredients.
Gelatin capsule shells are composed of the following inactive ingredients: Gelatin, sorbitol, glycerin, purified water, iron oxide red, FD&C Yellow #6, and titanium dioxide.
[R]

Long-term safety of oral testosterone undecanoate (Andriol). No apparent liver issues:

Why it works:
After ingestion, most steroids make their way to the intestines where they are absorbed into the portal circulation. The portal circulation carries the steroid directly to the liver, which is the workhouse of destructive metabolism and inactivation of drugs. As a result, if the steroid is not protected in some way, very little will make it through the liver and into the rest of the body where it can do its magic.
In addition to the portal route, there is another route through which substances can be absorbed into the body from the intestine. If a substance is lipophilic (fat like) enough it will be absorbed in the same manner that dietary fat is. Dietary fat is incorportated into chylomicra, which are small fat globules composed of protein and fat. These chylomicra are absorbed into the lymphatic circulation, which bypasses the liver. If you make a steroid lipophilic enough by altering its structure, then it too will incorportate into chylomicra and absorb into the lymphatic system. Once in the lymphatic system it can cross over into the general blood circulation, making it there without being subjected to the massive metabolic breakdown in the liver.
Scientists have found that by adding lipophilic side chains to steroids, they will to some extent be absorbed into the lymphatic system. If the side chain is linked on in such a way that it can hydrolyze (break apart) easily after being absorbed, the steroid is essentially rendered orally active. Two side chains that have been utilized to increase the oral bioavailability of steroids through increased lymphatic absorption are long chain alkyl ester groups, such as is seen with testosterone undecanoate (andriol), and enyl ether groups, such as is seen with quinbolone (anabolicum vaster).
[R]
I think getting it right would be difficult and the liver exposure may be more than intended.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I think getting it right would be difficult and the liver exposure may be more than intended.
I agree about getting it right. However, I'm seeing no mention of liver toxicity. The oral LD(50) is 4,000 mg/kg in mice and rats, higher than the 2,800 for subcutaneous injection.[R]

bixt

Its not dangerous.

But as mentioned the TU powder needs to be mixed with certain fats or oils which will assist is absorption. Not alcohol.

All these different oral TUs have different fatty blends in the gelcap.

Obtain all the different package inserts, read the ingrediants, and make your own blend with whatever is available for you to get.

Fortunate

I agree about getting it right. However, I'm seeing no mention of liver toxicity. The oral LD(50) is 4,000 mg/kg in mice and rats, higher than the 2,800 for subcutaneous injection.[R]

I guess what I am trying to say is that Jatenzo is safe and effective because they have figured out a way to minimize first pass liver metabolism, thereby allowing a smaller dose to be effective. My concern is that if don't replicate what Jatenzo did, and you take have to take supraphysiologic doses, how would large doses affect the liver? I guess your LD50 data answers that question. I could be off base - it may be safe - but, I am not going to get in line to try it.

sammmy

Jatenzo must have a patent. Read it and see what the percentages are of the main vehicle components: oleic acid, polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated castor oil (Cremophor RH 40), borage seed oil

Also, you will need a lot of testosterone powder - most of it is not absorbed at all with Jatenzo. I'm not sure how cost effective that would be.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me