lowered penis sensitivity

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

dallas101346

Just to clarify. My current protocol is 50mg E3.5d test-c. I did bloodwork on 12/26 24 hours after injection. This showed my levels to be:

T: 833
Sensitive E2: 15.

I'd imagine this is pretty close to my peak, which means my E2 levels dip pretty low on my off injection days.

Now I will say, that my E2 has never been very high throughout all of my TRT. Probably never over 20. The gyno on my right side has cleared up since switching to the above protocol. Could having E2 lower than 20 cause the penis to feel more dry?

Just to note, my protocol before this was 60mg E3.5D with 250IU HCG during each injection.

I think your E2 is too low, assuming you're on a 24 hr peak at test time you're most certainly <15 on days 2 and 3. You didn't mention an AI, are you using one like Anastrozole? Also why did you lower your dose? I was low E2 (19) and having that and other sexual problems that why I'm interested in your case. I'm currently taking less AI and hoping my E2 will rise a bit.

dallas101346

I lowered it because I thought it was getting too high. But my gyno is actually clearing up. I'm not on any AI.

but yea, does anyone else have any types of symptoms with e2 below 19ish. Low libido, semi depresed, basically a feeling of blandness. Hard to explain.

OH you're mimicking the way I felt @ 19, I think libido was there, I could certainly look and be interested but, the physical response, nope. Kind of felt emotionless, too, very minor blah kind of feeling. What I ended up doing was stopping the EOD .25mg Anastrozole, stopped for 9 days to clear it out. I was expecting my E2 to be lower that 19, actually. I restarted it but at .25mg 24hrs post injection so just twice per week. I'm going to retest in about 3 weeks.
The low E2, not a great feeling.

My 19 was sensitive, 32 standard, those were two days apart and two different labs. I had to source the sensitive on my own, out of pocket when my Dr refused it. I too had that lethargy feeling, I'm doing better in the evenings, I mean, it wouldn't be unusual for me to be in bed by now. I'm getting better, but my problem I'm (still) chasing with all this now is ED, that's my complaint. I know what the decreased sensitivity is like.

I know 9 days off AI and shooting 97mg E3.5D, by that day 9, I was rather emotional, pretty irritable and ready to fight, I'll say that. But going with the .25mg after the injection is working well enough right now to get me to this next test and further tuning.

Oh I'll add that when I tested at that 19, 50mg of Sildenafil was rather ineffective but since letting the E2 rise, the Sildenafil has been remarkably effective.

I didn't have the irritability when low, the malaise just coated everything, if that makes sense.

My ED problem was like this, tougher to get erect, tougher to maintain, not hard enough, etc etc

I know as I started getting around injectables the AI talk, I fell in the trap of "E2 is evil!", "gotta have an AI, take it .25mg EOD!" and I'm coming around to the thought that it may not be needed, or certainly not in that frequency of dosing any way.

bruin

I attribute my hcg regimen, at least in combination with test, to a restoration of genital sensitivity
Duane

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching