High T dosage not working

Buy Lab Tests Online

NB1988

Hello, y'all. I got my test results back today from 6 weeks on 210 mg a week, and they were low at 538 total and 11 free E was 36. Before on 140mg a week as I was 411. My doctor jumped to 250mg, but I feel even that isn't enough. What could be going on here? What should I do? Is there anything I can do to maximize my dose?

Thanks a bunch,
Nick

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

NB1988

They didn't give me those #'s. I would imagine if there was a problem there they would have said something, but ya never know. If they are the problem, what could I do to help fix it?

Systemlord

You need to understand the majority of doctors have no clue how to do TRT, they have no training and medical doesn't even cover sex hormone education. We have all faced grossly incompetent doctors and most of us who are sane have gone private, this is where the hormone experts work.

All my endocrinologist were clueless and would randomly suggest a course of action and after while I had the distinct impression they had no idea what they were doing, then I found this forum and within hours I probably know more than my doctors.

My SHBG is on the lower end so unless I inject smaller doses EOD, I feel nothing from TRT. Now you know why you hardly feel anything as if you aren't injecting enough testosterone. What's happening is your levels are swinging wildly do to injecting weekly doses.

Injecting smaller more frequent doses will be a game changer for you.

Getting your SHBG and E2 Sensitive tested is priority number one! Note the Roche ECLIA methodology is for women and the LC/MS/MS methodology men.

Last edited:

NB1988

Yes, I inject every Wednesday morning at a local low t center near me. I'm going to call and ask if I can get a copy of my labs. They just told me the numbers, I didn't see anything. This is my second clinic I've been to. I'm getting tired of this incompetence.

NB1988

Would it be beneficial to start taking boron? Or if I'm low and not high could that cause more problems than it's worth.

If youre referring to SHBG as being low or high, that's something that you can't directly manipulate and you tailor your protocol around that. If it's indeed low(er) low T Center is going to be a very poor choice for you as they inject once per week and this will never work well. I used low T Center, very very briefly.

Sean Mosher

WHat all these guys have said.
Judging by the fact that you're injecting a decent sized dose once weekly and still only in the 500's, it's probably pretty safe to say that you're on the lower end of SHBG and would most likely benefit from dosing twice a week.
Again, lab work would be nice to confirm.
Is dosing more than once a week an option for you?
If not, it's probably time to look elsewhere.

NB1988

Yeah, the doctor did said I could do twice weekly injections and pay the same co-pay. I also am going to pick up the blood test results tomorrow. They cant email them for some reason. And thanks again for the help guys.

blackebob

You should post your location for recomended pros or go telemed, probably even cheaper. It was for me after finding a competent doctor instead of a T mill

NB1988

Yeah, fifty, I do feel like that is the case sometimes. It's why I left the first place. What's telemed? Do they take insurance? I've tried defy or primebody, they dont take insurance. It's just hard to beat that 25 dollar co-pay.

blackebob

Yeah, fifty, I do feel like that is the case sometimes. It's why I left the first place. What's telemed? Do they take insurance? I've tried defy or primebody, they dont take insurance. It's just hard to beat that 25 dollar co-pay.
My doctor doesnt take it, I have to submit charges after.

Sounds like that copay aint working out to well right now.

Systemlord

Finally got SHBG, guys. Shows at 31.4. What do y'all think?

Thanks
Twice weekly is perfect given your SHBG level, also having SHBG midrange is ideal. Once weekly injections isn't ideal as levels will swing, you want more stability and keep levels higher longer.

NB1988

Okay, I'll have to sit down this next go around with the doctor and see what we can do about moving to 2 shots. Is it normal for midrange shbg guys such as myself to have problems with obtaining proper T levels with large dosages? Or does my body maybe metabolize it faster? Thanks

Systemlord

Okay, I'll have to sit down this next go around with the doctor and see what we can do about moving to 2 shots. Is it normal for midrange shbg guys such as myself to have problems with obtaining proper T levels with large dosages? Or does my body maybe metabolize it faster? Thanks

You can achieve higher levels on less testosterone injecting more frequently because you are preventing levels from dropping and that adds more to what you already have and levels are higher for longer and you may feel better.

Example: 50mg twice weekly sees 667 ng/dL, 25mg EOD sees 1053 ng/dL, weekly dosage never changed from 100mg.

NB1988

Ah, I see. Makes sense. Well hopefully they are willing to do 2 shots. If not, I guess I'll have to move clinics again. Thanks again for all the help guys

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me