High shbg and subq injections?

Buy Lab Tests Online

fifty

I am injecting subq 80mg test cyp e3.5 days along with 500iu hcg and .125 arimidex. Pre trt labs had free test at 9.8(8.7-25.1) shbg at 65.4(16.5-55.9) and e2 sensitive at 23(8-35).

Not feeling much of a difference after a month. Would I be better off with IM rather than subq for the test cyp? Is that something I can just change or should I give it more time?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

SQ is supposed to be a smoother, slower release, high SHBG guys need quick androgen activity to force SHBG down. I would never recommend SQ for high SHBG.

A month is still early in this game, you haven't reached a stable state yet. Guys expecting immediate results will be disappointed.

sh1973

I have high SHBG and have tried sub q a few times at various doses and there's no comparison between the two. For me IM works so much better in every aspect.

Vince

Super Moderator
With that high of shbg you could try injecting once a week, that should help bring down your levels. Have you ever tried shallow IM injections.

M

MarkM

Normally, individuals with SHBG as high as yours, 10 points over the top of the range, do much better with one large weekly injection in order compensate for the high SHBG and still have sufficient Free T. I'll bet our Free T is very low and probably why you don;t feel any better. Your injection schedule is one that people with mid range SHBG use with success but it is unlikely you will have success with that injection protocol.

Your should consider one large injection per week verse multiple injections per week because of your SHBG.

fifty

With that high of shbg you could try injecting once a week, that should help bring down your levels. Have you ever tried shallow IM injections.
No. Is there a difference between shallow and regular IM?

Thanks all for the help. Is switching to IM something I could/should try without labs? Doc originally just prescribed 80mg e3.5 days “IM/SQ”.

I will ask the doc about 1x/wk injections at my next appt.

M

MarkM

Shallow IM just means using a 1/2" verse the longer 1" to 1.5" harpoons. You are injecting shallow into the muscle verse going into the middle portion of the muscle.

sh1973

You’re shbg sits just about where mine is and anything other than once weekly is completely detrimental to the way I feel. I normally rotate
sites using 25g 1” for glutes and 29g 1/2” insulin pins for delts and quads. I’m pretty lean so this works for me and really is painless. You’re on a pretty high dose to start out with, that’s just my two cents. I have actually settled in to the 70 to 80 mg per week range and feel the best I have in years. I was even down to 60 mg per week but started noticing feeling off the last day or two after a couple months. I did the exact same dose you’re doing through Defy medical and honestly felt like death in every aspect. You have to do what your doctor says, obviously I’m not a doctor but don’t be surprised if you don’t have to cut that does substantially to feel better I’ve been at this 8 1/2 years and it took me a long time to figure that out. Also I would like to add that I do much better without HCG. My personal belief is when you start out with too many variables that can cause a real shit storm when you’re trying to figure out what’s causing what. I personally think it’s best to start out with testosterone only but again that’s my opinion.

Vince

Super Moderator
No. Is there a difference between shallow and regular IM?

Thanks all for the help. Is switching to IM something I could/should try without labs? Doc originally just prescribed 80mg e3.5 days “IM/SQ”.

I will ask the doc about 1x/wk injections at my next appt.
It's something that I really like, shallow IM injections and injecting in the VG.

Best Injection site, no aspiration needed, avoids all nerves

https://www.excelmale.com/forum/thr...-no-aspiration-needed-avoids-all-nerves.7671/

A month is too little to judge anything but switching to something 1/2" to 1" and going IM is something you could do right now I just wouldn't monkey with the doses at all.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me