High Hematocrit & Update Labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

tjlab

These were my levels one day after 120mg shot and trough day. I went to bi weekly to make trough day level higher...

Screenshot_1.jpg

Screenshot_2.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I will tell you why I am hung up on this. First, when I was diagnosed with Hashimoto's disease 5 years ago, my Testosterone tanked, lipids levels changed for the worse and I started getting anxiety...along with diagnosed allergies I receive shots for and it has almost cured me. My anxiety stems from my Thyroid disease and I am about to go to a psychologist for this. TRT is has made me feel better to the equivalent of allergy immunotherapy. I am not an anxious person, per say. I am ticked off because as soon as I switch to bi-weekly injections at 83% of the dose I was taking (previous 120mg once per week - NOW 50mg bi weekly), my levels have skyrocketed..which is good buy bad at the same time. This AM I injected 42mg and will see if this helps. If it doesnt, I am going back to 120mg per week.

I would be on a beta blocker right now, but it contraindicates my allergy immunotherapy...other words it could kill me. So, I am going to ask for an ARB and I see that many people here have discussed losartan. I need something to take the edge off and I am not going to take an SSRI and I am not quitting TRT.

I think you have a lot more problems than TRT, too many guys presenting with undiagnosed/uncontrolled anxiety around here that can't be addressed in this medium.

buggies100

tjlab, I can feel your pain. I was using 200 mg every 2 weeks for 3 years and HCT was at 55-56. I went to 40 mg twice a week, so a lower dose but more frequent. I felt fine but HCt went to 62.1!! Obviously not conducive for living long! I came off everything cold turkey and did monthly donations and got hct down to 52, and I have another donation due next week. Since I have been off T for 2 months, my t and LH has come backup, so my dr and I are trying clomid to supplement my existing. Maybe it works maybe it won't but since I was already on a restart now was the time to try.
If it fails we will go back to injections and donations and work out a protocol
In the mean time I have seen 2 hematologists and both were fine with HCT under 56 for TRT patients if all other blood values were good. I am not a dr, but just sharing my adventures.
I am not sure for me doing twice weekly if i can donate fast enough to keep hct below 56.

What is really strange is after taking everyone's advice here of bi weekly injections my test on trough has improved, but my hemoglobin has jumped. I am only on .5cc per week (100mg). On 120mg once weekly my hemoglobin was stable. Kind of ridiculous.

Last edited:

tjlab

I totally understand! From my experience, you should try 100mg every week non subq. It worked for me and all my levels came back to normal. I wanted my trough higher, so I went to 120mg. It was working great also, but after being on this website for several months, it seems that most here inject twice weekly and have had better results. I am not one of them and it doesn't sound like you are either. You should really try the above protocol and if that doesn't work, then you need to look at sleep apnea. Have you been check for that?

tjlab, I can feel your pain. I was using 200 mg every 2 weeks for 3 years and HCT was at 55-56. I went to 40 mg twice a week, so a lower dose but more frequent. I felt fine but HCt went to 62.1!! Obviously not conducive for living long! I came off everything cold turkey and did monthly donations and got hct down to 52, and I have another donation due next week. Since I have been off T for 2 months, my t and LH has come backup, so my dr and I are trying climbed to supplement my existing. Maybe it works maybe it won't but since I was already on a restart now was the time to try.
If it fails we will go back to injections and donations and work out a protocol
In the mean time I have seen 2 hematologists and both were fine with HCT under 56 for TRT patients if all other blood values were good. I am not a dr, but just sharing my adventures.
I am not sure for me doing twice weekly if i can donate fast enough to keep hct below 56.

buggies100

Have not checked sleep apnea. But my wife is a neuro nurse practioner and says she has sat up at night a few times and has not seen any thing leading her to believe I should be tested.

I totally understand! From my experience, you should try 100mg every week non subq. It worked for me and all my levels came back to normal. I wanted my trough higher, so I went to 120mg. It was working great also, but after being on this website for several months, it seems that most here inject twice weekly and have had better results. I am not one of them and it doesn't sound like you are either. You should really try the above protocol and if that doesn't work, then you need to look at sleep apnea. Have you been check for that?

tjlab

In 2 weeks, I will have full labs.

I have 3 thyroid nodules and thyroiditis that has been well controlled as I have my TSH <1. 0.5 - 1.0 is where my doctor wants me to be and it seems to be working. My FT3 and FT4 are really good right now. I have Thyroid Antibodies and the doctor believes those can definitely cause anxiety and many other mood issues since they are attacking the thyroid causing inflammation.

How is your hashi's being treated now? You don't show what your FT3 or FT4 labs are.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me