High estrone what does it mean?

Buy Lab Tests Online

MarcoFL

I am having a hard time finding out what a result of 96 pg/ml on Labcorp range of 15-65 mean? can anyone give advice? sorry if there is already a good thread out there. Thank you! Mark

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarcoFL

Not withstanding Vince's link there why are you testing Estrone?
my doctor orders it along with sensitive estradiol which runs about 57. I just started with .5mg anastrozole 3X per week to bring it down along with 6 SHBG 150mg Tri test blend split MWF. Hate to bring the AI but I really want to just hear about the estrone if anyone has input. I have been on TRT for 5 years with very personal service MD. Either Vice have any input?

I asked because we don't test estrone, the Sensitive Test that you're using is the correct test, I can't think of why testing Estrone would be part of this, almost unheard of.
That being the case...is your SHBG really 6 or am I not reading you right?

@Mark Saur

MarcoFL

Sorry yes
SHBG is 60,
TT 1200
FT 22.8
DHT 89
Prolactin 6.4
DHEA-S 220

I am thinking about trying to bump up my T higher to see if it eliminates symptoms of afternoon fatigue. My thyroid has been tough to dial in with elevated RT3 in mid teens. I appreciate your comments on the site. Thank you, Mark

Not withstanding Vince's link there why are you testing Estrone?
The only way for my doctor to order the sensitive estradiol test from the lab they use is to order a test called "estrogens fractionated." This gives me both estrone and estradiol. I don't need the estrone results but with the system the way it is, I end up with it being tested.

Systemlord

Sorry yes
SHBG is 60,
TT 1200
FT 22.8
DHT 89
Prolactin 6.4
DHEA-S 220

I am thinking about trying to bump up my T higher to see if it eliminates symptoms of afternoon fatigue. My thyroid has been tough to dial in with elevated RT3 in mid teens. I appreciate your comments on the site. Thank you, Mark

Free T is good if this is your trough, high estrogen can cause fatigue.

If you're seeing these labs it's on an extra day because you don't inject on Sunday make the trough that you see is not really true, its artificially lower than what you experience/feel M-Sat.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me