Normal estradiol, very high total estrogens. what does this mean? Could this cause ED and low libido?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Abonicex

In my last tests before starting TRT, i was tested for estradiol and total estrogens. (Today I'm going for my first post TRT tests.)

Estradiol came at 16.30 pg/ml, range [6.1-91.9]

Total estrogens were 48.87 pg/ml, range [0 - 50]

What does this mean?

I'm seeing that it isn't recommended to test for total estrogens. But having so much estrogens can't be good right?

What's the optimal levels for these? What are the side effects of very high estrogens? Could these be behind my lack of libido and no erections?

I also notice that I have an estrogen penis since like a year ago. It feels soft smooth and squishy, like the penis of trans woman who has been for a long time on HRT, even at those rare times when I have achieved an erection. There's even a joke about trans womens penises having a different mouth feel.

I remind you again that before my testicles atrophied and had low t problems, my libido was 25/8 very high and had painful erections probably every morning. Even spontaneous erections during the day. (I'm 39). So to me this is very atypical and it's urgent for me to go back to normal.

I include the rest of my labs if you want to see them.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230427_145347.png
    Screenshot_20230427_145347.png
    35.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Screenshot_20230427_145219.png
    Screenshot_20230427_145219.png
    63.4 KB · Views: 29
  • Screenshot_20230427_144223.png
    Screenshot_20230427_144223.png
    34.4 KB · Views: 28
  • Screenshot_20230427_144016.png
    Screenshot_20230427_144016.png
    62.7 KB · Views: 32
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Total estrogens is a combination of all estrogens, including those weak estrogens.

What are the side effects of very high estrogens? Could these be behind my lack of libido and no erections?
You’re estrogen dominant, lower testosterone and high estrogen, like a female, and you may start to develop female characteristics.

The high estrogen is basically tricking your body into thinking testosterone is too high.

What is your A1C?

Last edited:

Abonicex

Total estrogens is a combination of all estrogens, including those weak estrogens.

Your soft estrogens are because you’re estrogen dominant, lower testosterone and high estrogen, like a female, and you may start to develop female characteristics.

The high estrogen is basically tricking your body into thinking testosterone is too high.

What is your A1C?

My high estrogens are tricking my body into thinking testosterone is too high? Man t was 260 i think in those tests. It made my life miserable. Why does my stupid body thinks testosterone is too high?

What can I do to lower estrogens? Will they keep going up with TRT? In 3 days I'll get my new post TRT results. What can I do? It's my testosterone what's been low!

What's a1c?

Thank you very much for your reply. I'm feeling really down because of all this.

Yes i have female characteristics that I find very bothersome, big belly, some gyno, lots of fat. I have gone up 30 kilos since my testicles atrophied.

I want my virility back!!! I hate being like this!!!

Abonicex

As you gain weight, you convert more of your T to estrogen, and typically the higher the body fat percentage, the more aromatase enzymes in your body and the higher the estrogen, and this will decrease your testosterone.
Yes I've heard that ...

Why is my body dumb lol.

Also at least before t really tried to lose weight. I just couldn't. When before I had low t it was super easy.

Is there something else you can do?

I don't think I can get the a1c.

But blood sugar has seemed kind of high, but still in safe levels. I don't have some labs rn....

Systemlord

Why is my body dumb lol.
If you stop caring, don’t do regular exercise, eat healthy, the body will fall apart.

Is there something else you can do?
I think some type of replacement therapy is the only way forward, I think you’re beyond the point of no return. I’ve never seen anyone turn things around from a baseline of 219.

Low-T is a risk factor for developing type 2 diabetes, the diagnosis is right around the corner.

Abonicex

By replacement therapy you mean testosterone replacement therapy?.
If you stop caring, don’t do regular exercise, eat healthy, the body will fall apart.

I think some type of replacement therapy is the only way forward, I think you’re beyond the point of no return. I’ve never seen anyone turn things around from a baseline of 219.

Low-T is a risk factor for developing type 2 diabetes, the diagnosis is right around the corner.

BlackCreative

In my last tests before starting TRT, i was tested for estradiol and total estrogens. (Today I'm going for my first post TRT tests.)

Estradiol came at 16.30 pg/ml, range [6.1-91.9]

What does this mean?

I'm seeing that it isn't recommended to test for total estrogens. But having so much estrogens can't be good right?

What's the optimal levels for these? What are the side effects of very high estrogens? Could these be behind my lack of libido and no erections?

I also notice that I have an estrogen penis since like a year ago. It feels soft smooth and squishy, like the penis of trans woman who has been for a long time on HRT, even at those rare times when I have achieved an erection. There's even a joke about trans womens penises having a different mouth feel.

I remind you again that before my testicles atrophied and had low t problems, my libido was 25/8 very high and had painful erections probably every morning. Even spontaneous erections during the day. (I'm 39). So to me this is very atypical and it's urgent for me to go back to normal.

I include the rest of my labs if you want to see them.
Eres de Mexico? Veo que los analisis los realizaste En Salud Digna. Yo soy de México.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me