High blood pressure

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sooty2244

His estradiol/oestradiol may well be high; it's a challenge since - outside of the US - men have limited access to the so-called "sensitive" estradiol assay. That noted, the results obtained on the standard test are well above the range. A very cautious use of Anastrozole, to lower the level of E2, would probably be in order.

Hes already on 0.5 mg Anastrazole which is why we were pleased with Decembers results as Oeatradiol had dropped from 225. But fens results are as bad as before any treatment. What causes these fluctuations? He's not getting erections at all at the moment:(

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

Transdermal Test has absorption issues that cause it to loose effectiveness overtime (for most, but not all guys). That being the case, both the Total T and the E2 levels are going to fluctuate and its no surprise he no longer has night time erections.

Can he go with twice weekly shots instead? It is clear that transdermal Test is not working well for him and he is not going to get better if he keeps using it.

Sooty2244

Transdermal Test has absorption issues that cause it to loose effectiveness overtime (for most, but not all guys). That being the case, both the Total T and the E2 levels are going to fluctuate and its no surprise he no longer has night time erections.

Can he go with twice weekly shots instead? It is clear that transdermal Test is not working well for him and he is not going to get better if he keeps using it.
I'm not sure they do testosterone injections here in Australia and they are very very expensive. If he increase his dose of testosterone as only on 0.5 ml which is 50 mg will that just increase oestrogen?,

ERO

That is worth a try at least if you cannot get injections, or permission to self-inject. More test will increase oestrogen, but he *may* be able to control that with a bit more Anastrozole. I wish that you had more TRT options in Australia.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me