Hi everyone!!

Buy Lab Tests Online

rjjkzll

New here, but really not that new..lol...I've been on here for a bit reading everything I can about trt, peptides, sarms, ED, antidepressants and antipsychotics... What a wealth of information there is on this website, such a treasure to have at our finger tips..

A little about me: 56 years old 192lbs, 5ft 10in...my name is Bob..married to my wonderful wife for 13 years.. we have 6 children between us.. all grown up except for our youngest, she's 11.... Also I've run upwards of 10 to 15 cycles of Anabolics..

I'm starting TRT the second or Third week of January 2023..depending on when I do my blood work, which I'm doing through discountedlabs.com.

I made this decision a few months ago, but knew I wasn't physically or mentally ready.. first thing I needed to do was start exercising and lose weight.. I was 224lbs with a big belly..my diet sucked etc..so I've spent the last few months focused on dropping weight, dialing in my diet, took myself off of some shit meds.. I was able to drop 32lbs since I started..my energy has picked up, mood is better, I feel a lot better overall..still looking to drop another 10lbs or so which I should do within the next month..fingers crossed..

My end goal with trt is to get my mojo back and get myself off of an antidepressant.. hopefully doing so will solve my ED issue.. if not then I can pursue other avenues..

Anyway that's enough about me..
Thanks for having me here. I look forward to posting my trt journey and getting all of your feedback..

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I'm starting TRT the second or Third week of January 2023
I was able to drop 32lbs since I started..my energy has picked up, mood is better, I feel a lot better overall..
Losing 32 pounds is no small accomplishment, maybe if you keep going in the direction you’re going you won’t even need TRT.

I will say this though, losing that large chunk of weight will potentially decrease side effects and or make dialing in on TRT much easier.

BigTex

New here, but really not that new..lol...I've been on here for a bit reading everything I can about trt, peptides, sarms, ED, antidepressants and antipsychotics... What a wealth of information there is on this website, such a treasure to have at our finger tips..

A little about me: 56 years old 192lbs, 5ft 10in...my name is Bob..married to my wonderful wife for 13 years.. we have 6 children between us.. all grown up except for our youngest, she's 11.... Also I've run upwards of 10 to 15 cycles of Anabolics..

I'm starting TRT the second or Third week of January 2023..depending on when I do my blood work, which I'm doing through discountedlabs.com.

I made this decision a few months ago, but knew I wasn't physically or mentally ready.. first thing I needed to do was start exercising and lose weight.. I was 224lbs with a big belly..my diet sucked etc..so I've spent the last few months focused on dropping weight, dialing in my diet, took myself off of some shit meds.. I was able to drop 32lbs since I started..my energy has picked up, mood is better, I feel a lot better overall..still looking to drop another 10lbs or so which I should do within the next month..fingers crossed..

My end goal with trt is to get my mojo back and get myself off of an antidepressant.. hopefully doing so will solve my ED issue.. if not then I can pursue other avenues..

Anyway that's enough about me..
Thanks for having me here. I look forward to posting my trt journey and getting all of your feedback..
WELCOME!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching