Blood Work in-Any thoughts?

Buy Lab Tests Online

daddy

Guys,

Many of you kept telling me everything is guess work till I get blood work. I took your advice. See below. This stuff is so beyond my expertise. I know when my doctor sees it he will flip based on his belief of "Normal". Any advice? Waiting on semen results-Gonna start trying to have a kid soon. I am 41 years old.

.5ml a week (sustanon 250-I use to do 1ml-3 weeks on .5ml )
HCG 500IU EOD (5 weeks on this)

Total T- 50.6 nmol/L
Free T- 1302 pmol/l
Estadiol- 106 pmol/l
Luteinizing Hormone [LH]- <0.1 IU/L
Dihydrotestosterone- Pending
Reverse T3-pending

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Guys,

Many of you kept telling me everything is guess work till I get blood work. I took your advice. See below. This stuff is so beyond my expertise. I know when my doctor sees it he will flip based on his belief of "Normal". Any advice? Waiting on semen results-Gonna start trying to have a kid soon. I am 41 years old.

.5ml a week (sustanon 250-I use to do 1ml-3 weeks on .5ml )
HCG 500IU EOD (5 weeks on this)

Total T- 50.6 nmol/L
Free T- 1302 pmol/l
Estadiol- 106 pmol/l
Luteinizing Hormone [LH]- <0.1 IU/L
Dihydrotestosterone- Pending
Reverse T3-pending

When was your blood work done since your last injection?

You are injecting . 5ml (125 mg/week) and using HCG 500 IU (EOD).....once weekly injections of 125 mg of testosterone along with HCG use 500IU (EOD) could easily have your TT levels sky high.

Do you have high SHBG seeing as you are injecting T once weekly?

Post reference ranges as not only is your TT/FT high but also your e2.....mind you it is probably the standard e2 assay and not the estradiol sensitive (LC-MS/MS) which is the proper e2 test.

daddy

You are injecting . 5ml (125 mg/week) and using HCG 500 IU (EOD).....once weekly injections of 125 mg of testosterone along with HCG use 500IU (EOD) could easily have your TT levels sky high.

Post reference ranges as not only is your TT/FT high but also your e2.....mind you it is probably the standard e2 assay and not the estradiol sensitive (LC-MS/MS) which is the proper e2 test.
Injection of test on Monday. Blood work on thursday. Is my FT a TT really that high?

daddy

What is shbg?

daddy

Shbg is 35nmol/l

madman

Super Moderator
Injection of test on Monday. Blood work on thursday. Is my FT a TT really that high?

Your blood work should be done at trough and if you are injecting every Monday (am) than your bloods should be done the following Monday morning just before your next injection as you want to test the trough (low point) to make sure that the your testosterone levels are still in a sufficient range to provide relief/improvement from low T symptoms.

If it turns out that ones T levels were too low (sub-par) at trough and the patient was not experiencing beneficial effects than the dose/injection frequency would need to be adjusted.

If ones T levels were too high at trough possibly causing side effects than the dose would need to be decreased.

When using injectable esterified testosterone esters such as cypionate or enanthate testosterone levels will peak 24-48 hrs post injection and I would say closer to 24 hrs.

Seeing as your TT/FT levels are high I would not be too worried as it is 3 days post injection and if you tested trough 7 days after your last injection (just before your next injection) than your TT/FT levels will be lower and most likely closer to 1000+ ng/dL but you will not know exactly where your T levels sit until you test at your trough.

madman

Super Moderator
Shbg is 35nmol/l

Post reference ranges for your labs.

Your SHBG is similar to mine and I inject testosterone enanthate 150 mg/week (75 mg every 3.5 days) strictly sub-q in abdominal fat and my TT is roughly 42 nmol/L and FT 1200 pmol/L (double top end range) at trough.

Regardless every individual is different on how they respond to said dose of T and your trough numbers may be lower or higher.

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks. So a decent reading?

The reference range for SHBG is 10-60 nmol/L at the lab I have my blood work done so the mean (mid point) would be 35 nmol/L.

Not sure what reference range is for the lab you use as I live in Canada but Ido know that Labcorp reference range for SHBG is

Reference Interval
• Male:
− 20-49 years: 16.5−55.9 nmol/L
− >49 years: 19.3−76.4 nmol/L

So your SHBG is 35 nmol/L basically mid-range and you should look into splitting your dose twice weekly (injecting every 3.5 days) as it will provide more stable Tlevels throughout the week.....mind you testing your trough is critical and needed as we have no idea where your TT/FT and e2 levels truly sit as your doctor made you do blood work at the wrong time 3 days post injection!

daddy

The reference range for SHBG is 10-60 nmol/L at the lab I have my blood work done so the mean (mid point) would be 35 nmol/L.

Not sure what reference range is for the lab you use as I live in Canada but Ido know that Labcorp reference range for SHBG is

Reference Interval
• Male:
− 20-49 years: 16.5−55.9 nmol/L
− >49 years: 19.3−76.4 nmol/L

So your SHBG is 35 nmol/L basically mid-range and you should look into splitting your dose twice weekly (injecting every 3.5 days) as it will provide more stable Tlevels throughout the week.....mind you testing your trough is critical and needed as we have no idea where your TT/FT and e2 levels truly sit as your doctor made you do blood work at the wrong time 3 days post injection!
Understood. Thanks a ton for the advice and analysis....so you really think split the .5ml test to two injections eh? Keep same program of HCG for fertility?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me