Here's an easy way how to get the last drops out of the vial

Buy Lab Tests Online

rimster

Here's good advice if you want to get the last 5-10 units from the vial without them going to waste.
Remember as she says this should only be done when you're done the whole bottle . To open the bottle early you'll risk serious contamination and infection.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Here's good advice if you want to get the last 5-10 units from the vial without them going to waste.
Remember as she says this should only be done when you're done the whole bottle . To open the bottle early you'll risk serious contamination and infection.
Cool. Or just pull the needle out almost all the way from the septum when drawing. Takes practice but works.

T

tareload

Yeah i tried that initially but the needle keeps coming out. I guess i don't know how to do it. This way i found to be much easier
You will get a feel for it. You can tell when the needle is not in properly as you won't get suction. Eventually when you get everything out you won't get suction either since there is no liquid static head left. I got a bunch of 1 ml vials a while back I had to work through so I got good at it.

Cool video. Thanks again.

bixt

Cool. Or just pull the needle out almost all the way from the septum when drawing. Takes practice but works.

Lots of practise and takes a good few mins to get the last few drops out, but yes this works and is what I do.

Once I did a test and measured that hard to get last few drops VS the cost of a large gauge syringe + long needle to draw it out and it kinda breaks even.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me