HELP

Buy Lab Tests Online

xroccox

I have been doing black market Test for about 2 years I am 50 I started because my levels were at 290 for ever and I was have symptoms my insurance would not cover I have been doing about 100-75 units per week or ten days with not regular anastrosole I'm starting to have issues I have High BP that I lowered by giving blood but I feel off and not good I started to come off but I have to work. My nuts are small I need to get a DR that knows about this mine does not have a clue. I feel its unsafe to jump off which is what a DR is having me do now. I need to know how long I should be off to get a low reading he told me to be off for 30 days but after two weeks I was in a depression hole.. I'm staring to feel like this does not end well if I don't just get totally off . I am a combat athlete (jiu jitsu) so its pretty important to me. but I don't wanna die yet

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jiu Jitsu Dude

I hear good things about Dr. Saya from Defy. I will be consulting with him in month. I'm fairly new to TRT. But in my opinion if you are taking 75mg per week of injectable T that should not be giving you heart issues. But I'm not a doctor nor very experienced with TRT yet. When you say units, do you mean mg or ml? There's a big difference. 1 ml is 200mg of T which is a sizable dose for therapy purposes for most unless you have high SHBG. They do have discontinuation protocols on this web site forum. I would consult with an expert doc before coming off cold turkey.

Vince

Super Moderator
I hear good things about Dr. Saya from Defy. I will be consulting with him in month. I'm fairly new to TRT. But in my opinion if you are taking 75mg per week of injectable T that should not be giving you heart issues. But I'm not a doctor nor very experienced with TRT yet. When you say units, do you mean mg or ml? There's a big difference. 1 ml is 200mg of T which is a sizable dose for therapy purposes for most unless you have high SHBG. They do have discontinuation protocols on this web site forum. I would consult with an expert doc before coming off cold turkey.
If it was me I wouldn't come off of testosterone. Just have your labs and let your new doctor know what you're doing. They will be helpful and understanding.

[email protected]

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching