What kind of exercise do you do?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Loki

The main portion of my work out program is strength training.... I work each muscle group once per week... In this order- Chest, biceps, shoulders, rest, legs, triceps, back.... In doing this I separate back and biceps and chest and triceps... This really gives my arms some extra growth... I try and keep my workouts to 20 sets and around an hour each....

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RBSD

Recently I've been doing cross fit 3 days a week, along with surfing 3-4 days a week. If there aren't waves, I like to stand up paddle. Being low T, I've had a hard time recovering from the cross fit work outs. However, I'm starting the lipschultz protocol after being on HCG mono for the last 6 months, so hopefully I should start seeing better results and recovery soon.

I took up Cycling. Gets you outdoors, low impact and great cardio (I lost 50lbs). Gives you killer legs and calfs to show off. If you get with a local cycling group you can have great time riding with others. The only thing is it never gets easier you just go faster. :) I use to be a power lifter so I am not a small rider but I have huge power.

There are actually no right or wrong exercise to stay healthy. Just a balance healthy diet and physical activity is very important. You don't have to go to the gym to stay physically fit; you do exercise by gardening or just by cleaning the house.

JSmitty Fitness

I lift weights 3 days per week, full body in my basement gym. I have a pretty decent set up with over 1000 pounds of olympic weights, adjustable bench, adjustable dumbbells, and a power rack. I've also started doing a fourth day with some HIIT cardio using body weight exercises and a jump rope.

Vince

Super Moderator
jony, I'm not a swimmer but I'm sure it's a great way to exercise, what good is exercising if you don't do it and if you enjoy it I'm sure you'll do more of it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me