Help with transitioning protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

swellco

Short recap: Started TRT treatment 7 weeks ago. Protocol was 125 test cyp once a week on Monday along with .5 of arimidex. 500 of HCG on Thursday. Initial blood work taken showed 161 total T and E2 at 13.4 with ranges 7.6 - 42.6. Total T was in house and the pre TRT was minimal with just a complete blood count and psa which were normal (I posted my labs in previous post).
So here is my dilemma. I was not happy with the treatment and knowledge of the clinic I started with for some obvious reasons. I am transitioning to Defy but there will be a wait till I can get all the pre-requisites and an appointment. I just did my 6 week labs. I did labs on the Monday morning before my injection. these were the results:

Total Testosterone 267 241-827
Free Testosterone 84 47-244
Estradiol 23pg/ml <39.9
DHEA-So4 372mcg/dl 55-244 (flagged High)
LH <0.1 mIU/ml 1.5-9.3 (flagged low)
Also iron was slightly low

So what I want to do is change protocol to splitting 125 dose to twice a week on Monday and Thursday. Omit the Arimidex due to some joint popping and pains. I believe I was low to begin with and probably didn't need it. I think it was making my E2 too low (input would be great). And finally pinning 250 HCG in between injections.

I would greatly appreciate those with knowledge to give me some guidance while I transition to Defy.
I already split my dose today, so, kind of just went with it. When would be best to do the HCG?

I have read endless posts and all stickies. Just too much info to digest in so little time, but I am getting there. Thank you all for all the informative posts.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

ERO's advice should take care of things. Let me ask you if that estradiol reading was the result of the sensitive test? You'll always want to measure E2 with the LC, MS/MS test in the future. Did you capture an SHBG value? It's a necessary number to help you understand where - and why - you are (or are not) clearing testosterone. You have every reason to be hopeful.

swellco

ERO's advice should take care of things. Let me ask you if that estradiol reading was the result of the sensitive test? You'll always want to measure E2 with the LC, MS/MS test in the future. Did you capture an SHBG value? It's a necessary number to help you understand where - and why - you are (or are not) clearing testosterone. You have every reason to be hopeful.
I got my labs from my PP according to Defys recommendation. I will look closely to find it and post.

ERO

ok? I thought a day or two after or in between? But then again, i do not know much! Thanks! Will this enhance my T shots?

The idea of doing the HCG a couple of days after the T shot was conceived back when once a week T shots were the norm. The idea was to try to get a little T boost from the HCG towards the end of the week when the T levels are low (Before your next T shot). When injecting T twice of more weekly this no longer makes sense and you save your self a lot of hassle by doing your T and HCG shots on the same day.

swellco

The idea of doing the HCG a couple of days after the T shot was conceived back when once a week T shots were the norm. The idea was to try to get a little T boost from the HCG towards the end of the week when the T levels are low (Before your next T shot). When injecting T twice of more weekly this no longer makes sense and you save your self a lot of hassle by doing your T and HCG shots on the same day.
Makes sense since i was spiking during the last part of the week. the HCG does give me a boost, so at least i think. thanks for your input

Eddard

While I can't help with your specific question, I just want to say it's a good idea to transition to Defy if you are unhappy with your current situation. I just finished my transition, in fact I had my Defy consultation today. My mind was blown by the time that Dr. Saya gave me, as he went through my labs one by one and explained the changes he was making in my protocol and why the changes would be best for me. So, I'm happy I transitioned. It was a pain, but ultimately I'm confident now I'm in good hands.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me