Help with Syringe and Needles

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cali965

I have been using a 25g 1" 1ml syringe and needle but finding it hard to fill 50mg of Cypionate.
I want to use the 29g Insulin syringe but would like to fill the 1ml syringe with a 22g needle.
Is the needle on the 29g Insulin syringe swapable with a 22g or similar needle for filling, if so any recommendations?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I use a 29 g half inch insulin syringe. What I do is fill the vial with lots of air before using. It makes it a lot easier to fill the syringe with testosterone.

madman

Super Moderator
I have been using a 25g 1" 1ml syringe and needle but finding it hard to fill 50mg of Cypionate.
I want to use the 29g Insulin syringe but would like to fill the 1ml syringe with a 22g needle.
Is the needle on the 29g Insulin syringe swapable with a 22g or similar needle for filling, if so any recommendations?

No, the needle is fixed and you would need to remove the plunger rod to fill the barrel.

Would just stick with a 27-29G fixed LDS insulin syringe.

27G is Nelson's favorite!

Should be no issue drawing/injecting low volumes of the oily solution even when using cypionate with cottonseed oil.

Even then you can always warm up the oily solution before you draw as it will flow much easier.

When I first started trt I was drawing/injecting 1mL (100 units) of Depo-Testosterone (TC) using a 28G x 1/2" insulin syringe and injecting strictly sub-q to boot!

post #7/9

Like Vince said, the key to drawing anything out of a vial is to add air equal to, or very slightly more, than what you want to draw out. Otherwise, you are essentially pulling against a vacuum.

If you want to pull 0.25 ml of solution, pull the plunger on the syringe back to 0.25 ml or just slightly more, inject that air into the vial. Do NOT overpressurize the vial, as solution may squirt out. Do not remove the needle.

Then, invert the vial so any air is at the top, the solution at the bottom.

Making sure the tip of the needle remains fully submerged in the solution, slowly pull back on the plunger.

To help drawing it up, if the testosterone is compounded, ask for grape seed oil as the carrier, as it has a lower viscosity. You can also warm the test solution in your hands so it flows better.

Hope this helps.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching