Help with Labs - High T, Low E2

Buy Lab Tests Online

jasinc81

My gut reaction is to say your doctor is a moron, but he's probably just inexperienced in the intricacies of TRT. He sure has a lot of patience for the process of getting you on a successful treatment.

Zero experience with Defy here, but the DR posts here frequently and seems to be extremely knowledgeable. The protocols they put people on make sense imo.

That was my gut reaction as well, but I'm obviously obsessing over it more then they are because it affects me. My only concern is that I leave for military training in January that has me gone for 4+ months, so I hope to get dialed in before then. Is 2 weeks enough time to notice and changes to protocols? Or should it be closer to 4 or 6?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Update:
I sent my doctor a note this morning asking about my E2 levels being so low. I also asked to include an Estradiol sensitive test in my next set of labs. Here is is response:

"The low E2 results are likely due to lower testosterone levels. So, when the testosterone drops there is less to convert to estradiol, meaning that the estradiol then drops. It rises back to normal after consistent testosterone levels (as usual, these fluctuate during the day). There is no clinical significance to testosterone replacement for this lab, meaning that the results do not change our approach or add anything significant. If the estradiol was extremely high, it can indicate an estrogen-producing tumor. This is obviously not the case for you, but is really the only time we need an estradiol level in men.

If you feeling more fatigued, we should split the difference on dosing or go to 3 pumps daily now so we have time to see it reflected on labs in November. It does not matter which side you place the third actuation. Try this for a couple of weeks and let me know how you are feeling. "

Couple things.

1. This E2 test was taken only 2 days after going from 4 pumps to 2 pumps, and a week after my TT levels were over 1500. So the theory of my low T levels bringing E2 down shouldn't be accurate, right?

2. If I increase my dosage again, won't I just end up right back where I was or close?

Finally, what are other's experience with Defy Medical and what could I expect from a cost/treatment plan? I've been dealing with this endo over a year now and feel like I'm spinning tires. I'd appreciate any feedback or comments on this matter.

Thanks!

In regard to estradiol, your doctor wrote, "There is no clinical significance to testosterone replacement for this lab, meaning that the results do not change our approach or add anything significant." That sort of ignorance is going to prevent you from achieving success with your protocol. I spent a long time with an endocrinologist, he holds an endowed chair in one of the local medical schools, and I should have abandoned him far sooner than I did. Don't waste any more of your time and health dealing with this man. Call Defy and ask them the very questions you just asked us. They won't dodge, you'll get a straight answer (I'm not a Defy patient, I don't live in the US). Look at it as an investment in your future. Get out of this loop that leads you nowhere.

jasinc81

In regard to estradiol, your doctor wrote, "There is no clinical significance to testosterone replacement for this lab, meaning that the results do not change our approach or add anything significant." That sort of ignorance is going to prevent you from achieving success with your protocol. I spent a long time with an endocrinologist, he holds an endowed chair in one of the local medical schools, and I should have abandoned him far sooner than I did. Don't waste any more of your time and health dealing with this man. Call Defy and ask them the very questions you just asked us. They won't dodge, you'll get a straight answer (I'm not a Defy patient, I don't live in the US). Look at it as an investment in your future. Get out of this loop that leads you nowhere.

Yeah, just got off the phone with them (Defy). I will be sending my labs over and scheduling an initial consult. I think you're right...I've been in this endless loop for a year and it won't get any better. Thanks!

CoastWatcher

Yeah, just got off the phone with them (Defy). I will be sending my labs over and scheduling an initial consult. I think you're right...I've been in this endless loop for a year and it won't get any better. Thanks!
You, literally, made the right call. A year and no progress - with no reason to believe the future will be any different. You'd just become one of the many men who clearly need TRT, but never achieve success because of poor care and ignorant doctors. Please keep us up to date as things unfold.

jasinc81

You, literally, made the right call. A year and no progress - with no reason to believe the future will be any different. You'd just become one of the many men who clearly need TRT, but never achieve success because of poor care and ignorant doctors. Please keep us up to date as things unfold.

Absolutely, I will. Thanks again for the direction and help!

user_joe

It's just really hard for most people to believe the level of incompetence in this field of medicine. It's off the charts. The more you learn the more clear that becomes.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me