Help troubleshooting a year of symptoms and blood work

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dustoff32

Im looking for some help troubleshooting my symptoms and adjusting my TRT regimen based over the past year

Feb 2016 – October 2016 , For about 8 months I was taking Clomid and AI:
Monday, Wed, Fri. Clomid .25mg
Tue, Thur. Anastrazole .5mg

Levels were
Test total- 576
Test Free- 108
Test free % 1.9
Sex hormone binding- 35
E2 sensitive- 39

With this regimen initially I had a great response to and my Test Tot levels were in the mid 700’s but they began dropping off after a few months and my energy began declining.

My symptoms:
I felt great, lots of energy, slight anxiety. Urinating about 4-5 time each night, and no interest in sex, and I slept a lot but felt refreshed afterwards.
---------------------------------------

Nov 2016 – Jan 2017,
Mon, Thurs. .4 mg Test Cyp
Mon, Thurs . 25mg Anastrozole
Mon, Thurs 500 iu HCG

Levels were
Test total- 892
Test Free- 207
Test free % 2.3
Sex hormone binding- 26
E2 sensitive- 59.8
Also my hemoglobin and RBC were slightly high and I had to give blood.

My symptoms:
I had less energy, immediately gained 12 lbs, swelling all over, had to quit wearing my ring due to the swelling, Nightly when I would wake at 3am I couldn’t bend any of my fingers due to the swelling, constant arm numbness and tingling, water retention, no urination at night, not sleeping well at night, joint swelling to where I had to begin wearing compression braces to be able to bend and use my knees.

-------------------------------------------
Feb – Current
In an attempt to reduce the amount of swelling, and frequent of injections I changed my regimen to

Mon .8mg Test Cyp
Mon . 500 iu HCG
Mon, Wed, Fri .25mg Anastrazole

I am awaiting blood results. However, my swelling has slightly decreased,I have lost about 5 lbs, occasional night sweats, Urinate 1 time nightly, occasional insomnia, my libido is through the roof, but the worse problem is my knees are killing me. Frequent Mild to severe pain from my knees, my shoulders also ache now.

My body composition is about 25%bf, 230lbs @5',10", 7 kids and I run a business, on Clomid I was working out but not seeing the results. Doc suggested getting my Test levels to 1200+ but I feel tired and am not working out. Lots of pain

Suggestions?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
My only suggestion for now, have you ever considered daily injections of testosterone. I have read that more members have started injecting T daily and I'm one of them.

Im looking for some help troubleshooting my symptoms and adjusting my TRT regimen based over the past year

Levels were
Test total- 576
Test Free- 108
Test free % 1.9
Sex hormone binding- 35
E2 sensitive- 39

With this regimen initially I had a great response to and my Test Tot levels were in the mid 700’s but they began dropping off after a few months and my energy began declining.

My symptoms:
I felt great, lots of energy, slight anxiety. Urinating about 4-5 time each night, and no interest in sex, and I slept a lot but felt refreshed afterwards.

Nov 2016 – Jan 2017,
Mon, Thurs 500 iu HCG

Levels were
Test total- 892
Test Free- 207
Test free % 2.3
Sex hormone binding- 26
E2 sensitive- 59.8

My symptoms:
I had less energy, immediately gained 12 lbs, swelling all over, had to quit wearing my ring due to the swelling, Nightly when I would wake at 3am I couldn’t bend any of my fingers due to the swelling, constant arm numbness and tingling, water retention, no urination at night, not sleeping well at night, joint swelling to where I had to begin wearing compression braces to be able to bend and use my knees.

Feb – Current
In an attempt to reduce the amount of swelling, and frequent of injections I changed my regimen to

Mon .8mg Test Cyp
Mon . 500 iu HCG

I am awaiting blood results. However, my swelling has slightly decreased,I have lost about 5 lbs, occasional night sweats, Urinate 1 time nightly, occasional insomnia, my libido is through the roof, but the worse problem is my knees are killing me. Frequent Mild to severe pain from my knees, my shoulders also ache now.

My body composition is about 25%bf, 230lbs @5',10", 7 kids and I run a business, on Clomid I was working out but not seeing the results. Doc suggested getting my Test levels to 1200+ but I feel tired and am not working out. Lots of pain

Suggestions?

Can you post the lab ranges associated with these tests?

When were the TRT labs drawn relative to injection?

Sounds like you've crashed your E2 with too much AI. The joint pain is pretty indicative of low E2. Any anhedonia, anxiety, excessive thirst or urination?

I think you're also a high aromatizer which is what's causing your problem. Odd thing is that your SHBG isn't low, but you can take vinces advice and try more frequent injections. EOD or daily.

Really, it will depend on when those TRT labs were taken relative to injection.

Dustoff32

Johndoesmith,

I added the requested and underlined the info

Im looking for some help troubleshooting my symptoms and adjusting my TRT doses based over the past year

Blood draw was 8 am Monday prior to injections, meds, and 12 hour fast
Levels were
Test total- 576 (300-890 (ng/dl)
Test Free- 108 (47-244 (pg/ml)
Test free % 1.9 (1.6-2.9(%)
Sex hormone binding- 35 (11-80(nmol/L
E2 sensitive- 39 (7.6-42.6 (PG/ML

With this regimen initially I had a great response to and my Test Tot levels were in the mid 700's but they began dropping off after a few months.

My symptoms:
I felt great, lots of energy. Urinating about 4 time each night, and no interest in sex, and I slept a lot and felt refreshed afterwards.

Nov 2016 – Jan 2017,
Mon, Thurs 500 iu HCG

Blood draw was 8 am Monday prior to injections, meds, and 12 hour fast
Levels were
Test total- 892 (300-890 (ng/dl)
Test Free- 207 (47-244 (pg/ml)
Test free % 2.3 (1.6-2.9(%)
Sex hormone binding- 26 35 (11-80(nmol/L
E2 sensitive- 59.8 (7.6-42.6 (PG/ML

My symptoms:
I had less energy, immediately gained 12 lbs, swelling all over, had to quit wearing my ring due to the swelling, Nightly when I would wake at 3am I couldn't bend any of my fingers due to the swelling, constant arm numbness and tingling, water retention, no urination at night, not sleeping well at night, joint swelling to where I had to begin wearing compression braces to be able to bend and use my knees.

Feb – Current

Mon .8mg Test Cyp
Mon . 500 iu HCG

I am awaiting blood results. However, my swelling has slightly decreased, occasional night sweats, Urinate 1 time nightly, occasional insomnia, my libido is through the roof, but the worse problem is my knees are killing me. Mild to severe pain from my knees, my shoulders also ache now.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me