Help me understand more than I do now

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

Libido has improved. I feel like I radiate substantially more heat. Slightly increased mental focus and a little more daily motivation. Otherwise don’t really notice a difference.
The progress on TRT will be gradual improvements, you will reach near maximum benefit in about 1 year with incremental improvements for years.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

RAtticus

Update: awaiting results of blood work.

I am substantially bloated all the time. No real energy, no morning wood, libido seems to have dropped off. I have changed nothing but reduced my dose. I’m doing .20ml every other day (mon/ wed / Friday)

What are some things I can do to combat this?

RAtticus

Go to the gym, eat healthy.

What are you doing to combat this?

This is a contradiction, you changed your dosage.
I’m not nutritionally or human biologically educated more than a high school level, so my basic understanding is calories in vs calories out. I’m eating healthy, but I’m very unsure of how much water to consume and whether to use any type of water reduction/salts supplement and if it would even work.

If I haven’t changed anything but the dose, which means everything is the same consumption and activity wise, then I need help and direction on what to do next as something to try. The medical personnel where i get my trt advised to keep on reduced dose or take AI

Systemlord

If I haven’t changed anything but the dose
When did you change the dosage?

TRT is a tool to achieving a healthy mind and body, so if you're not going to the gym and lifting weights, TRT will be much less effective.

Your body will be able to cope with the fluid retention if you were going to the gym and lifting weights, because your body is more efficient and everything that it does.

TRT by itself didn't do much for me, until I started going to the gym and lifting weights. My blood pressure dropped to 113/67, heart rate 67 and this was before my phlebotomy last Friday.

RAtticus

I’m lifting weights daily with two days off a week. One day a week I lift heavy, the rest I lift adequately.

I started the reduced dose 60 days ago.

Is there a guideline of how much water to drink daily when using trt? I have a feeling that I don’t drink nearly as much as I should.

Bp 60 days ago ( I don’t regularly check) was 126/72 with 72 hr

Edit:: I’m also having elbow and wrist joint pain with no known physical cause like an injury, etc.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me