Help Me Defy!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rentuh01

Hey guys, put a post out a while ago in regards to pending treatment. I have been on 70mg 2x per week of testosterone C and 500mg 2x per week of HCG since late November. As of the last week I have started feeling a bit of a difference in mentality towards life (positive), a moderate increase in my libido, and definitely more energy.

Unfortunately I was home with my 2.5 year old on Thursday and my second bottle of testosterone C fell on the floor and shattered (travertine :mad:) while I was trying to keep an eye on him and keep up with my protocol. I have reached out to Defy for help but I am not sure what to do if they won't refill me prior to February. I would hate to back step since I am just starting to notice some benefit.

Have any other members ever run into this issue? I was told that Dr. Saya will have to approve but I haven't ever spoken with him, so I am not sure what will happen. I dealt with one of the NP on my initial consult.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Maybe you should consider stopping your protocol and figure out how many weeks you have left in your vial. That way you can do labs and get your script. Other than that I don't think they're much you can to do about it.

I keep my vial another container for protection.

Rentuh01

Thank you Vince, my first vial is almost gone. I wasn't sure if I could bridge with HCG until the next fill date? I do not look forward to returning back to, or further than, baseline. I didn't realize how miserable I was until this started working. I will reach out to them about doing updated blood tests if that is what's necessary. Thank you for that suggestion.

IMO HCG will pretty much do nothing for your T lvl unless you are secondary hypogonadal.

Testosterone Cypionate is a Schedule III controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act.
Getting a replacement from loss before your script date can be tricky.

Rentuh01

Thank you guys for the help and suggestions. Luckily Defy was kind enough to approve a replacement for me given the situation. So glad I found this board and got turned on to Defy by all of the seasoned members.

I sometimes questioned why glass over plastic and was given a good answer but I'd prefer plastic as I have broken one little different timing though as it was pretty well empty anyway.

HealthMan

When you reached out to Defy what did they say? Accidents can happen. I would take a picture and also keep the broken glass in case you need to prove what happened. I would imagine that way you could get a prescription for a new one despite being a controlled substance. If that is not possible and you are secondary you could try to cruise these days with HCG

Rentuh01

They asked for a picture but I hadn't taken one. I was trying to squeeze in the injection while my son was occupied with some Play-Doh and of course he snuck up on me and that was when my second bottle got knocked over. At that point I was just in damage control mode to get the glass shards and oil up before he could step in it. From here on out I will make sure to delay my timing if necessary, I am just new to it and wanted to stick with the doctors protocol. But again, great support from Defy on this.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

cheap enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me